• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Question to all vacinated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nas47

Road-Weary Traveler
Really curious about something that happened to me&my wife after three jabs(moderna).So.....may be a month after the third(booster)jab i am very confused&would like to know does anybody had such symptoms-regular lesions and wounds in oral cavity-gums,tongue,cheeks......symptoms that make me think of compromise imune system....some kind autoimune response?Did you happened something similar to you after vacine or may be this is sign of post covid syndrome?Never have such issues before....so I don't know what to think.This wounds regularly appeared and disapeared.Please mods move this thread in proper forum 'cause i don't know where it belongs.Be healthy as possible&God bless you!

Really curious about something that happened to me&my wife after three jabs(moderna).So.....may be a month after the third(booster)jab i am very confused&would like to know does anybody had such symptoms-regular lesions and wounds in oral cavity-gums,tongue,cheeks......symptoms that make me think of compromise imune system....some kind autoimune response?Did you happened something similar to you after vacine or may be this is sign of post covid syndrome?Never have such issues before....so I don't know what to think.This wounds regularly appeared and disapeared.Please mods move this thread in proper forum 'cause i don't know where it belongs.Be healthy as possible&God bless you!
I've had the two regular vaccines plus a booster, all Pfizer. No side effects other than soreness at the location of injection.

My first question is, have you been to a doctor or dentist to get a possible diagnosis?

I would also consider if maybe one of you initially developed some sores in the mouth and passed it to the other by kissing or something. That is a possibility that could explain the coincidence that both of you had the same condition at the same time. I've heard anecdotally that gingivitis or gum disease is transmissible between people. I'm not saying that's what it was. Maybe they were canker sores, which are blisters that can appear in the mouth. I'm not sure if canker sores are contagious or not but I got them once when I was a kid.

I'm going to move this thread to Health & Recovery forum because it is more generally a health related question rather than mental health.

MH -> H&R

That's quite possible actually. I had three shots of Moderna as well and yeah, I had a shocking episode like that. Problem is, I smoke meth, so I aggravate my mouth a lot and I just put it down to that. But it stopped happening. If I think about the timing it fits.

These mRNA vaccines are making people immune compromised. Wounds that won't heal or new sores are signs that the innate immune system is deficient and the adaptive immune system is having to do its job, which it sucks at. How many people and which demographics are most affected is yet to be determined. People who have minor cancers or cancers that are under control, suddenly jump to stage 5 and die within months. This has happened to three family members of mine, and many others in my community. There's also viral reactivations happening, especially EBV and herpes viruses. My best friend got shingles after getting the vaccine and she never had them in her life. The UK has recorded a non-covid related background death rate that is 25 times higher than normal.

Stop getting boosters. Even the mainstream peer reviewed data is showing now that it only gives you marginal immune protection, and only for weeks (not even months). It's not worth it, given the side effects. Governments are still pushing this crap despite the mountain of counter-evidence building. Their one-solution has failed. The efficacy rate of the shots is abysmal.

Let your immune system heal. It will probably take years. The peer-reviewed virologists I follow now are all saying that the boosters are driving the ongoing pandemic because they are making the virus mutate at warp speed. Fortunately, the booster rate in the major countries is getting lower and lower. People are not buying into it as much anymore.

I think it will come out that covid weakens the immune system and that immunity is something that we need to rethink and learn more..hell only 100 years ago did we think virus' came from bad smells...

Vaccine injury is something that cannot be talked about in any sort of adult conversation without some sort of conspiracy theory. But the reality is when you give billions of people a drug then some % of people will have reactions to that drug.

Unfortunatlely many doctors are gaslighting victims of covid/vaccine injury as they simply dont know enough about it. Im unvaccinated and caught covid 5 months ago and have daily excruciating headaches almost daily..

Im being gaslit into quietness...

I hope your side effects subside. All the best, bare_head

I've had the two regular vaccines plus a booster, all Pfizer. No side effects other than soreness at the location of injection.

My first question is, have you been to a doctor or dentist to get a possible diagnosis?

I would also consider if maybe one of you initially developed some sores in the mouth and passed it to the other by kissing or something. That is a possibility that could explain the coincidence that both of you had the same condition at the same time. I've heard anecdotally that gingivitis or gum disease is transmissible between people. I'm not saying that's what it was. Maybe they were canker sores, which are blisters that can appear in the mouth. I'm not sure if canker sores are contagious or not but I got them once when I was a kid.

I'm going to move this thread to Health & Recovery forum because it is more generally a health related question rather than mental health.

MH -> H&R
No friend...last time when was to a dentist was for just cleaning procedure.Gingivitis is quite possible.Treated this wounds with amoxycilline(which is my prefer choise for oral infections).....Right now we are OK,......thank you mr.Atrick

moderna i think is known for having all kinds of side effects even heart problems which I have seen in healthy kids that were given it.

pfizer is meant to be a lot safer but I think moderna is more effective at break out strains.

wouldnt worry about it unless your getting other problems (if you have it under control)

but ye moderna can give people weird side effects.

if we look at this page

we see that with allergic reaction rashes and swollen face and throat.

I would say its a rash on the soft areas of the mouth maybe a mild allergic reaction.

if you need another shot switch to pfizer.

this is all of course if it was the shot that did it.

Keep in mind that that:

1. Nobody is here is a doctor or qualified to speculate on side effects
2. People are highly opinionated about vaccines, and believe they know more than everyone else... from their armchair.

The ones telling you the most information and that it was definitely the vaccine that caused this... are also the ones who are unvaccinated. Keep that in mind.

I am vaccinated, 2x boosted, and had no major side effects other than headache for 1-2 days. I am also prone to gum bleeding, and had none after all 3 vaccines.

yep triple pfizer here.

I made sure I was first off the boat after looking into it.

the other option at the time was astrazeneca and I did not want to go that route

but now I wonder if a mixture of the two would have better results.

there is research leading to this conclusion.

when I say see I mean met the parents see still didnt stop me though it was important

to protect my parents.

very very small percent have problems that are serious.

more people have serious problems from contraception.

I had 4 Pfizer shots so far and I got the first monkeypox vaccine the other day and no side effects at all ,Covid vaccine left a sore arm for a couple days,that’s it…

I was reading about monkeypox symptoms and they mentioned open sores in the mouth as one of the symptoms

no.

i'm on hiatus but logged in at request of other staff members.

i am not havving this here. there was a legitimate question but it got taken over by anti vax bullshit from someone who'se only qualification to speak on such is that they 'majored in science.'

WE READ THE PFIZER DATA IT SHOWED NOTHING UNTOWARD AND THIS WAS A QUESTION ABOUT MODERNA.

i'mnot having this in h&r so locking.

Ok guys, I have cleaned up some of this thread, and will be reopening it. No more being shuffled around, but this is NOT in cep or TD. It is not a place to put extended diatribes about your personal opinions on the vax.

Bear in mind it will get closed and shit if the subjective diatribes continue, and especially the personal insults. This is not the place for either of those things, it is in the recovery support forums. I might even hard delete this shit to make all the shuffling around shit stop lol. Anyway, that's the final answer, so please behave and don't forget to tip your server.

And seeing as how it's literally a "question to ALL VACCINATED" then if you're not vaxxed you literally have no reason to comment in this thread, per OPs request. So don't, it'll get deleted at best, you'll catch warnings at worst because I've specifically said to stop and I've already done one for this thread.

Nas47 said:

The fact that both you and your wife had these legions would strike me as non-coincidental considering the vast majority of people who received any of the vaccines (pick one) did not have those legions. They are likely unrelated to the vaccines. I'd say something viral or environmental. Even something you ate would make more sense. If it was you and your sister, I'd be more doubtful. I assume because you're married that you're not related biologically... in which case, what some are suggesting in this thread is impossible.

Delete brother.I have no idea about angrey conversations...and sure is an old thread..thank you foor all I got it
Hey man, if you want me to close it I will, but I wouldn't actually delete it lol unless you really wanted me to. Confirm what you feel you want and I will oblige.

Status
Not open for further replies.