Question regarding infractions and warnings

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Hi.

I came by a thread, discussing the BL infraction system and some of the members were copy pasting some of their former infractions, meaning that there must be somewhere on ones profile where you can actually see them, with date and the reason behind the infraction and/or warning, right?

My question is, where do I check out my own infractions? I don't think I have any but would like to know as I'm not here to cause trouble and would like to remain "un-banned" ;)

Do you get a notification upon recieving an infraction?

Not entirely sure about whether this is the right sub-forum or not for this kind of question but I'm going to take my chances on that one, so feel free to move to another forum.

You can check infractions in your profile (it's a tab next to "friends" etc).
If you had been infracted, a mod would have most definitely told you.

If you're not sure, I'd say you're in the clear :)

Click on your name in the top right hand corder of the screen, the page will have four tabs - 'my activity', 'about me', 'friends' and 'infractions'. Click on the tab labelled 'friends' and voila, there you have it.

Thanks!

Well, I only have 3 tabs, 'my activity', 'about me' and 'friends'.

So it seems that the 'infraction' tab only becomes visible then you actually have an infraction. Either that or Im just born with some kind of infraction immunity ;)

Thanks!

Well, I only have 3 tabs, 'my activity', 'about me' and 'friends'.

So it seems that the 'infraction' tab only becomes visible then you actually have an infraction. Either that or Im just born with some kind of infraction immunity ;)

I told you - it's under the 'friends' tab

Sorry, but your posts are a little confusing to me.

In your first post you said there were 4 tabs. You went on to say I should look under the 'friends' tab, I just took this as a "brainfreeze" thing and that you actually ment to write 'infraction'.

Now I see that you actually did mean the 'friends' tab, but if the 'infraction' tab is found within the 'friends' tab, when there would only be 3 tabs right?

I'm sure you know what your talking about, I just don't get it ;)

you only have an "infractions" tab if you have received an infraction.

alasdair

Fuck.

bit_pattern just grabbed my attention .... I audibly lol'd at least twice .... 30 seconds later he's temp banned.

I be cursed, yo.