• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Question regarding fentanyl laced molly

76dmw76

Greenlighter
Picked up some Molly did .20 and rolled, did make me nauseous but I had been nauseous all day. The next day my guy calls me and says he tested it and it has fentanyl in it. We've been friends for a while and he knows it's good MDMA but wanted me to know it did test positive for fentanyl. He will take it back but I'm just wondering how many of you would keep using it?

If not done correctly MDMA will cause a false positive on the fentanyl test kits. As always it’s better to be safe than sorry, but figured I’d throw that in there. Many a batch of good MDMA was thrown out over this..

-GC

“False positive results indicating the presence of fentanyl were obtained from samples of methamphetamine, MDMA, and diphenhydramine at concentrations at or above 1 mg/mL.”

“Street samples need to be diluted more significantly to avoid interference from potential cutting agents and stimulants.”

And here’s from a dancesafe article…

“When testing methamphetamine or MDMA for fentanyl, you must dilute the sample you are testing down to 2mg/ml. This is about one teaspoon of water for every 10mg of powder or crystals. If it’s more concentrated, you may get a false positive result. If it’s more dilute, the strips may not be able to detect fentanyl or its analogues.”

-GC

Picked up some Molly did .20 and rolled, did make me nauseous but I had been nauseous all day. The next day my guy calls me and says he tested it and it has fentanyl in it. We've been friends for a while and he knows it's good MDMA but wanted me to know it did test positive for fentanyl. He will take it back but I'm just wondering how many of you would keep using it?

So you did 200 mg two points. If there was 1% fentanyl you'd be dead because 2 mg is a fatal fentanyl dose for somebody that's not fentanyl acclimated.

This leaves me to believe that it was a false positive. Ask what reagent tests he did.

Perhaps don't take anymore until you find out or you feel comfortable.