• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question regarding Cocaine tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive smoked more than I snorted, never IVd. But I found the tolerance skyrockets once you start your binge (of course), but it goes as fast as it comes

you guys must get shitty coke. 25-30mg is enough to get me coked up for a few hours and a gram lasts me 5-6 days if i do bumps all day. i've railed a roughly 100mg line before and nearly passed out. i can't imagine doing 2 grams by myself over a few days.

^^^^^
Well, I understand the wisdom of erring on the side of caution, but "likely" and "kill" are pretty strong words. I'm curious what the source of your information might be. I am also wondering whether you are referring to an injection of that amount into a 98 pound woman or a 225 pound man - it makes a difference.
FC

Years ago when my brother brought back some freshly made and still wet coke in the heel of his shoe, from s america (this was heathrow in the 70's and he got pulled off and stripped but they didn't find it) 1/3 of a quarter felt very dangerous.

These days I can shoot a couple of grams of home made approx 95% coke over a continuous 3 day period, I mainly do 100mg lines or 120 near the end. I never, ever feel like doing more and I have a cast iron constitution. Admittedly I'm only about 60Kg. The home made stuff (alkaloids removed) does not make my heart thump at all but 120mg feels like it's about as much as I'd want to do. I've hit .5gm of good quality street shit, without any drama.

I do feel that 250Mg would be exceedingly dangerous.

After 3 days of use I might feel like another hit after 30 minutes instead of 2 hours at the beginning but the initial come on is the same.

you guys must get shitty coke. 25-30mg is enough to get me coked up for a few hours and a gram lasts me 5-6 days if i do bumps all day. i've railed a roughly 100mg line before and nearly passed out. i can't imagine doing 2 grams by myself over a few days.

Your right! You win! We all get shitty coke!

FC

Read Freud's description of coke. That's how it is supposed to be. The naturally occurring alkaloids mess it up more than anything.

Holy shit guys you're making it seem like doing 1 gram of coke is going to kill the guy. A three day binge on 2 grams is nothing. Your heart isn't going to explode or anything else. God I've done 2 grams in a night (7 hours) after a long ass break and yeah I felt like shit and wouldn't recommend it but nothing bad happened. So a 2 gram 3 day binge isn't that bad.

As for the week long break. you're tolerance will have increased mostly do in part to you popping your yayo cherry. Besides that a week break will reduce your tolerance to nearly zero.

ya i agree.... everyones bodys different. i just got off a 30 hour binge of shooting up 7 grams... but i have a tolerence for I.V. i refused to let my friend try banging it because i knew how high my tolerence was and i could only handle .05g in a shot... so i knew .01 would be an OD amount for him. everybodys body is different and just cause ur friend says ull be ok cause he just did a certain amount, doesnt mean one bit that you can do that too cause everybodys different.

I have really screwed up my tolerance. I binge and just realized I have done 10 grams in the last 36 hours. I don't get the high any longer and just feel like shit when I'm out.

Yo man I agree!! They are all talking like it's just a guarantee you'd OD if you do more than a great for the first time ha!!!!
I mean people should obviously stay more cautious at first and not just dive in shooting up a whole ga HA!!!!! But fuck, the first time I ever shot it up, I shot up 1/3 of a gram (it was good, got my dude a medium buzz, but no head ringer) so he thought it would give me a great one! Yeah, I literally didn't feel a thing HA!!!! Granted my natural tolerance to shit is insane....but still! It took me splitting 3/4's of a gram, a thick mix so we didn't delude it too much, to get the actual woahhhh ears ringing voices sounding different experience. And that was the first time I'd ever done it!!!
Plus, who the fuck could ever hold on to 2 grams for over a week?!?!?! What kind of madness is that!!!! I've split an 8 ball and 2 extra grams and some 4.5 grams of hard (shot and smoked...mostly shot, way fun high!!!) too between my dude and I in less 30 hours. Granted not the most cautious time.....but fuck was it worth it ha!!!!!

Just start with a little and add more if you can handle it.
It's really simple!!

The best thing to do is take some benzo's to sleep off the shitty feeling and bam, you're golden!

Well, those folks who could not stand 1/2 gram in a night aren't the type of people who would be anywhere near cocaine. Let alone needles. Most stay at home mom's who have never had a drink in their life, or lonely old librarians reading books and drinking tea all day (the people it could easily be terribly dangerous for), yeah, they'll never be anywhere near that to begin with. They'd rather drive an extra two hours around Detroit so they didn't accidentally get lost in flint HA!!!!

I beg to differ about the sleep aides....sleeping aides are recommended to avoid the coming down, BUT if you are drinking, do NOT take any benzo's (xanax, alprazolam, etc.). Benzo's and alcohol can take the absolute nicest, least dangerous, calmest, sweetest person you know, and can turn even them into a rage monster. If you're drinking, just take melatonin. But i highly recommended some sleep aide is recommended so you can sleep through the feendy and depressed cycles of coming down, and wake up in the morning without ending up visiting your "friend" multiple times that night ha!!

Digging up old threads is kinda odd. This one is years old.
Since it's been reactivated, I will just say that I have been doing about 1.5g per week for about a month now and I find it relaxing. My tolerance hasn't gone up and I don't crave it. I think 1-2g/wk is a good average. It all depends on how you do it. Shooting is stronger than foils is stronger than snorting. Foil wastes more. I haven't tried it in a pipe but I'm guessing it's about as strong as foils. My brother had to hit rehab 3 different times before he finally got clean but it's been a week since my last session and I'm indifferent to if it ever comes available again. I'd like to pick up 3g for a night but I can't invest like that atm. Maybe after Christmas.

I need help

Holy shit guys you're making it seem like doing 1 gram of coke is going to kill the guy. A three day binge on 2 grams is nothing. Your heart isn't going to explode or anything else. God I've done 2 grams in a night (7 hours) after a long ass break and yeah I felt like shit and wouldn't recommend it but nothing bad happened. So a 2 gram 3 day binge isn't that bad.

As for the week long break. you're tolerance will have increased mostly do in part to you popping your yayo cherry. Besides that a week break will reduce your tolerance to nearly zero.

Iv been smoking crack daily for about 6 -7 months EVERYDAY !!
Morning noon and night all night
Usually a hit every 1/2 hour or so
Going through around 2-3 bags a day .5 bags for $40
And I'm smoking constantly because I'm not getting high
I only feel a sudden spooky feeling which lasts maybe one or two mins TOPS ,, iv been around smokers that take one hit and there looking on the floor or out the blinds extremely paranoid
I'm the total opposite
I can smoke around people and they wouldn't think I'm on a dam thing
Totally function , iv conversated with police
Twoorthree mins after I took a hit .. it's normal for me and THATS MY PROBLEM !!
I lost almost every friend iv known
Iv lost 100lbs in the past year from 290 -190
I'm working everyday making very good money serving food at t fancy restaurant in the city
Taking hits all shift in a bathroom every hour or so
Doesn't stop me from approaching tables co workers or management
There all clueless that I'm using every day every night
I have about 4 different dealers that can get to me as fast as 5 mins
Sometimes I'm waiting an hour
But it's always available 24-7
What ami risking by all this abuse physically
How come I lost all this weight

Status
Not open for further replies.