• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Question on IV'in Crack..

vendom

Greenlighter
So I have some crack, and I really don't wanna smoke, it bc I tried it the other day and I really don't like it.. I wanted to just shoot it, but the problem is, the only thing I have to break it down is vinegar, but there is no way im shooting vinegar..

So can I do this/ would this work?; break down the crack in vinegar, then wait for the vinegar to completely evaporate, then mix water with wats left after the vinegar evaporated and IV that?

if not, could I just wait until the vinegar evaporates down to like, 1unit of liquid and just massively dilute it with water, or will there be a big loss of the cocaine after evaporation?

can't you get your hands on some vit c powder or citric acid?

Not really.. my car is at the dealership getting repaired, and the closest store that would have either of those, is about a 40 min walk.. Honestly id rather just shoot the straight vinegar, before I go walk for an hour and a half to get something else... Lol jk =D, but seriously, im not trying to walk for an hour and a half..

if you use vinegar.. use the smallest amoun. . stir stir stir.. i spend like 20 mins.. thrb take like half a mg of baking soda to seeif there is any excess acid.

i use 15 units per .1g and sometimes its too much. binegar is fucking hell on your veins trust me. go very easy on the baking soda if you use it yo neutralize.. it can gel and gum shit up. ive pulled int. my syrinfe and had it nearly solidify and jam it.

seriously vinegar is a last resort. coke makes your veins shrink already but vinega. will straighy up cloe them off. then you blow out and miss and end ip witg a massive lump and celulitis.

last resort bro.

if you use vinegar.. use the smallest amoun. . stir stir stir.. i spend like 20 mins.. thrb take like half a mg of baking soda to seeif there is any excess acid.

i use 15 units per .1g and sometimes its too much. binegar is fucking hell on your veins trust me. go very easy on the baking soda if you use it yo neutralize.. it can gel and gum shit up. ive pulled int. my syrinfe and had it nearly solidify and jam it.

seriously vinegar is a last resort. coke makes your veins shrink already but vinega. will straighy up cloe them off. then you blow out and miss and end ip witg a massive lump and celulitis.

last resort bro.

Thanks bro, I did it, how u said and it worked good, and it didn't burn or anything. and I wont use vinegar ever again, like i only did it bc my friend wanted to try crack, and i didn't really like it, and IV'in it was the only other option to do it, and i used to IV coke a lot wen i was like 14, and i haven't done it in years, and i don't even like it anymore, and it brings up all kinds of bad feelings and memories, so im never doing that shit again, ill just stick wit doin heroin. (like heroin is any better smh)

But anyway, thanks for the help dude, i really do appreciate it.