• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question on info available to psychs regarding past

shpongle1987

Bluelighter
I'm going to be seeing a psych within a months time and I'm concerned about my past records of substance misuse and the knowledge of me going to rehab. I'm not dumb and know for a fact the moment you speak of abusing drugs in the present or past your essentially getting offered anti- d's, zyprexa, buspar,tramodol...ect. Rather than adderall( which I have a writing diagnosis of Adhd) low dose klonopin and maybe a mood stabilizer likeneurontin. So if I go to a psych and sign the waver saying they can get all my past medical record would it show the negTive things or also if I don't tell them I went to rehab or the health clinic my father fu king called and said I was abusing drugs and got kicked ou.

We can't help you work your way around medical convention limiting your access to abusable drugs. Just an Amphetamine, a Benzodiazepine and maybe some Gabapentin (Neurontin) is something we all want. Basically, if you are abusing or have abused these drugs in the past, then you're probably going to struggle to use them as prescribed in the future.

We all think that our addictive patterns are going to change from one episode to the next, or even get better, but they don't, rather, it's extremely rare. Also, an ADHD diagnosis is nothing special. It's not a medically conclusive test, like say, a biopsy and any addict or individual with half a brain and access to Wikipedia should be able to secure a diagnosis. I know I have... 3 times.

No one on Bluelight is going to give you any advice other than to be honest with your prescriber. We don't always get along or see eye-to-eye with them, but deceiving them is not the way to go about accessing the drugs you want. Cough, Drugs-Forum, Cough, Reddit, Cough