• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Question on hybrid ratio, indica or sativa??

Honestly I've tried wax once, and shatter once and didn't think it was that great. Could someone enlighten me about how much better it is.
Not everyone likes it, but I if you can wait until you can find "trim" made wax/shatter it will be about half the price as "bud" made wax/shatter. You will probably also start seeing cheaper wax and shatter in the blackmarket but be careful as this is usually not the cleanest wax or shatter. Blackmarket flower is fine in most cases, but I really don't trust a lot of blackmarket wax or shatter.

I like to use wax/shatter on special occasions or those times that I just want to get obliterated. It's easy to mess up your tolerance if you aren't careful with it.

Also, I find the act of smoking flower is much more enjoyable than the act of dabbing. To each their own I guess.

Not everyone likes it, but I if you can wait until you can find "trim" made wax/shatter it will be about half the price as "bud" made wax/shatter. You will probably also start seeing cheaper wax and shatter in the blackmarket but be careful as this is usually not the cleanest wax or shatter. Blackmarket flower is fine in most cases, but I really don't trust a lot of blackmarket wax or shatter.

I like to use wax/shatter on special occasions or those times that I just want to get obliterated. It's easy to mess up your tolerance if you aren't careful with it.

Also, I find the act of smoking flower is much more enjoyable than the act of dabbing. To each their own I guess.
They actually stated that in my state they would NOT be selling BHO. Wax and shatter but there is something in our law that states dispensaries can't sell BHO for some reason. I like to smoke, and with the right weed I get super stoned so why add to my tolerance when it's high as shit already.

They actually stated that in my state they would NOT be selling BHO. Wax and shatter but there is something in our law that states dispensaries can't sell BHO for some reason. I like to smoke, and with the right weed I get super stoned so why add to my tolerance when it's high as shit already.
There are more dangers involved when using solvents like BHO, which is the reason why it's not accepted or legal everywhere. It's most likely CO2 hash oil (which is generally more expensive too).

There are similar laws in Holland I believe, at least last time I was there the shops would only sell me solvent-less hash/hash oil. What most places do in the US is make CO2 hash oil for wax and shatter if they do not want to use solvents. I guess it could also be water/ice based hash oil (Full Melt) but that seemed to be more popular in Amsterdam and the CO2 hash seems more popular in the US.