• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Question on 1,3-dmma

I'm sure Psilo and no doubt many others can provide testimony to the amount of people that seek medical attention after combining DMAA and alcohol.

Yes, over the past couple of years our HR group has seen increasing numbers of interventions involving the use of DMAA products with alcohol.

I'm sure Psilo and no doubt many others can provide testimony to the amount of people that seek medical attention after combining DMAA and alcohol. It's not a nice combo by any means. There is far more rewarding combinations that don't make you feel wreck your body as much.

When I did crowd care at a winter festival this year, all I did was look after people suffering from nausea due to combining DMAA with alcohol.

One young man was an IV user of multiple drugs and he said that nothing had even come close to making him as crook as he was from legal DMAA pills and a couple of cans.

There may have been a couple of people who drank too much, but other than that, the casualties were DMAA related.

In lower doses, it may be good for a workout stimulant, but there are plenty of other mild stimulants which I would recommend well before it...

Well yehhh ive never done dmma pills etc tho ive done a few pre workout suplements like jacked, 1mr, white flood what all contain dmma and a whole heap of other shit. I dont know how much dmma is in the supplements, id say a small amount because i can confirm that it didnt make me or my friends sick from mixing with alcohol... Was also on green cherrys aswell

But to the original post i reccomend jack3d for prework out supplement its the cheapest and strongest. If you read on bodybuilding forums you will see most people will reccomend jack3d over white flood and 1 more rep 1mr

Last edited:
Had friends work out on Methampheatamine, reckon it's absolutely the way to go, but I wouldn't reccomend it at all as they have since become frequent users. Which I did forsee and thus didn't go down the same track.

Had friends work out on Methampheatamine, reckon it's absolutely the way to go, but I wouldn't reccomend it at all as they have since become frequent users. Which I did forsee and thus didn't go down the same track.

As well as abuse potential, this also brings a high risk of heart failure, due to the heart already working in over drive from the methamphetamine and then the added stress of the work out.

I know a guy who almost died from this, he ran 4km to the beach with his board under arm to have a surf after puffing some high quality meth. He suffered a heart attack only meters from the waters edge at the ripe old age of 29 :\

mmm, something I had also expected but lacked the evidence to back up the claim.
Ultimately though, I think any stimulant has risks if you're using it for working out, my advice would be to do it the old fashioned way and just suck it up and work out clean.

Thats pointless the idea of working out is that you also have to eat and eat and eat or theres no point in working out.... I imagine meth would ruin ones appetite for days

Not saying it is in any reccomended but I've no doubt seen results from people working out on Meth, and I don't actually think it's that uncommon. I could be wrong but I've had friends do this and even more friends of friends.

dmaa

i have used numerous gs of the pure and the party pills. i think its like ephedrine but longer lasting with no cardiovascular effects at right oral doses. depends on weight major it is like an instant adrenaline buzz when smoked. if you can avoid the taste. snorting burns hellish but is in between eating and smoking. its aright for once a week use. you can feel high blood pressure etc also like stars in your eyes. weird head space slightly euphoric. why do i love it i don't know. its [pure and quality of every round here is terrible. just a straight stim basically,if you want a strong prlongled cbuzz mix with caffiene its something to do with the cAMP system in the brain.it makes it alot better.

DMAA went pretty well with ephedrine today for my work out, good thermogenic synergy.
Working out on meth is stupid if you want to keep muscle mass.
There are a lot more safer and effective stimulants for working out than meth.

The certain pre-workout formula I use contains this substance inconjunction with a few other stims and an adrenaline compound but does have a warning sticker advising thatit contains banned substances for athletes.

Actually, according to recent medical studies on the effects of DMAA (http://www.la-press.com/hemodynamic-...-article-a2947), a medical expert declared it to be a safe, naturally occurring compound that is taken from geranium oil and the plant. It is a main ingredient in various "pre-workout" stimulants, and it does not cause adverse side effects. It is actually compared to drinking 2-3 cups of coffee. Of course, like any stimulant, it is important to take the recommended dose and no more. Also, it should not be mixed with additional stimulants like caffeine.

Go to http://dmaaissafe.com for more information on DMAA as well as links to the studies mentioned.