• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Question: Molly turned brown?

Moisture. That happens a lot with MDMA. I have seen brown MDMA a fair few times. Generally it is better to get pure crystals and consume before it starts to decompose due to moisture and other chemicals in the air.

Moisture. That happens a lot with MDMA. I have seen brown MDMA a fair few times. Generally it is better to get pure crystals and consume before it starts to decompose due to moisture and other chemicals in the air.

Would it be bad to take it when its like this color?

Wow, that's DEFINITELY not normal. Not for it to coagulate like that..

I wouldn't take it, personally.

Wow, that's DEFINITELY not normal. Not for it to coagulate like that..

I wouldn't take it, personally.

I have a double sided bolt that I've been holding down for a while. I looked at it the other day and its changing color turning more tanish/brown. Obviously it's been tested mda so why would taking it be a big deal?

I would not eat that personally

I believe that is from moisture. I would keep things in the freezer and sealed, if you are planning on keeping it for a while.

good thing i ate my bolts when i did

What up scrap, I see no problem with the slight discoloration of a pill though. From what I know MDMA/mda is very stable and proper storage can last a lifetime. I have mine stored in a house in a dark place no moisture. So I don't see the big deal

I had some supposed pure (we call it pure, not molly) last summer that turned all brown and mucky like that. It was already kinda dark when i got it, then after sitting around for a few weeks, the whole half gram turned like yours did. It was all stuck together and stuck to the baggie. I manged to get most of it out and ate some. It tasted right, but it didn't do a damn thing. I was thinkin either it was fake, or cut with sugar.

I had one time some "goo sass" that was that same brown colour. When I say goo I mean the consistency of poorly made hash oil. (bad description I know but can't think of anything else) The "goo sass" was extremely extremely potent. Probably the main reason was it was so hard to weigh a dose we would just dab a little, hit fast & like a freight train. Point of all this is, if it tests good (strong reactions) with the Marquis & mecke doesn't matter the colour, it's still good.