• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[QUESTION] MDMA and ADHD meds (Concerta), similar high ?

Beerbossa

Greenlighter
NOTE : I WANT EVERYBODY THAT HAS AN OPINION ON THIS TO COMMENT, I'M COLLECTING AS MUCH INFO/ TESTIMONIALS AS I CAN FOR THIS PSEUDO-DEBATE I HAVE WITH MY FRIEND, THANKS !

Hi people, I have a friend that never tried a real MDMA dosage and she keeps telling me that the effects are MOSTLY the same when used recreational.

I'd like your opinion on this matter as I do not agree.

(My opinion is that any chemical drug can "feel" the same at first, they all seem to produce the same sort of "alertness", high energy, low anxiety, big pupils and rushy feeling which is why I believe many people could tend to think they all affect you pretty much the same way but I think that after these "basic" effects, there is MUCH more that makes a mdma roll very different from any methylphenidate drug. If I had to compare concerta / biphentin / ritalin to any other drug, I'd compare it to speed at best but even there... I took biphentin insufflated a few times and never felt the "connection" to others and the love for everything. Not once have I had pleasure and euphoria just standing there contemplating life or enjoying the colors.)

Last edited:
Not even remotely similar and I've tried nearly every ADHD med. The nearest ADHD med to MDMA is adderall which is the most euphoric in my experiences. Ritalin also has a strong buzz whereas things like dexamphetamine are more of a subtle euphoria. But either way none of them even nearly compare to MDMA. It's in a whole new league of it's own.

How could she know if she's never tried it??Also why do you listen to someone who has no idea what they are talking about?? I can't stand that...

How could she know if she's never tried it??Also why do you listen to someone who has no idea what they are talking about?? I can't stand that...

I know man but apparently based on "our description" it looks VERY SIMILAR to her, so yeah. But a friend's a friend so whatever haha ! I need more testimonials comparing the two together so I can smash this thread to her face !

Last edited:
LOL, not even close to being similar in any way. MDMA is on a whole nother level.. Id say concerta and caffeine would be a better comparison of one another.

I agree with all other posters. They are different drugs with different effects. End of story.

Its like saying a bell pepper and scotch bonnet are the same because they look similar. I love me some Adderall but it is distinctly different from MDMA.

The psychological effects of any of the commonly used ADD/ADHD drugs can't even be REMOTELY compared to those of MDMA. MDMA has a unique "empathogenic" action, and a much greater euphorigenic effect.