• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Concentrates (Question) IV concentrates?

asherman

Greenlighter
What would happen if I were to iv concentrates? I won't do it simply because I think it would cause an infection at least (if there was mold on the weed prior to becoming the concentrate and then you IV the mold), but im not 100% sure and im curious what y'all have to say about it.

Have you tried it & does it work or why not?

I haven’t tried it. Won’t. And I’m pretty sure that it would cause immediate health issues if you injected nonwater soluble THC. Do a bit of searching on UK research chemicals and you’ll find people who have injected cannabinoids.

Tom

I made a thread on this too, but I asked about the water soluble kind, thing is, you can’t inject something that isn’t soluble in water

Don’t inject the water soluble ones either, but I’m just saying those are possible to inject, though probably unsafe

I can't imagine it would be tremendously different than smoked.

IV cocaine and smoked freebase are similar, IV just lasts a bit longer and feels cleaner.

Of course you can inject things that aren't water soluble, you just need the appropriate solvent.

Concentrates are so strong, why bother trying to go the IV route. 1 solid hit of the ubiquitous 75%+ THC C4H10 and/or CO2 extracts is plenty, even for me.

I SUPPOSE GRAIN ALCHOL 95% AS A SOLVENT 25-50MG DELTA 9 THC 10-15 UNITS EVER-CLEAR 0.1-0.15ML 1CC=1ML OR 100 UNITS RIGS COME IN 3 SIZES (CAPACITIES) FOR INSULIN USE 1/3CC 30 UNIT 1/2CC 50 UNIT 1CC 100 UNIT COULD MIX 20% CONCENTRATE BUT BAD IDEA DON'T THINK THE EXPERIENCE WOULD BE THAT AMAZING BUT WHO KNOWS SOMETIME IV MAKES IT FEEL LIKE A WHOLE OTHER DRUG I THINK I WOULD USE Δ9THCp INSTEAD 33X MORE PONTENT 1 OR 2MG WOULD DO IT LESS TO DISSOLVE MAYBE USE A Ultrasonic Sonicator TO MAKE PARTICLES SMALLER THEN YOU MAY GET BY WITH MIX OF DISTILLED WATER AND EVERCLEAR. IT IS USED COMMONLY TO MAKE CANNABINOIDS WATER SOLUBLE. TO CAN MAKE YOUR OWN DIY. BUT I CAN THINK OF MILLION OTHER BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH CANNABINOIDS AND SONICATOR. BE SAFE SOME THING ARE MORE FUN TO TALK ABOUT DOING THAN ACTUALLY DOING.

If you iv'ed it then it would be less potent than making edibles out of it. The edibles go through the liver and make it more potent, I'd suggest you dab concentrate rather than injecting it. It'll hit almost instantly and wont kill you.

Ah i just asked this in another thread.

Fucked up to know people can inject spice, bet thats insanely horrihle, lol

But don’t worry, I’ll only use that neck vein, so that it’s safe
tbh i don't know much about injection i'm prety sure that one of the main dangers in a heart attack, if your body reacts to plant matter where it shouldn't be it could clot and cause an infarction. also it wont get you as high as edibles.

if your going to inject start with IM or SC.

Edit: i'm dumb

tbh i don't know much about injection i'm prety sure that one of the main dangers in a heart attack, if your body reacts to plant matter where it shouldn't be it could clot and cause an infarction. also it wont get you as high as edibles.
if your going to inject start with IM or SC.

Edit: i'm dumb
Lol i was joking, don’t worry I always inject marijuana’s directly into the heart, pulp fiction style, that way no infarction

Lol i was joking
yea i got that a second after posting. thats why i'm dumb.