• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Question from the US about poppy in Tasmania.

Hi Everyone,

I'm a reporter for the ABC's 7.30 program and I'm interested in talking to people in Tassie about this even just for email/phone chat's that are off the record. If you're interested or know someone who might be you can email me at michaeldatkin(at)gmail.com

Cheers,
Michael

Hi Everyone,

I'm a reporter for the ABC's 7.30 program and I'm interested in talking to people in Tassie about this even just for email/phone chat's that are off the record. If you're interested or know someone who might be you can email me at michaeldatkin(at)gmail.com

Cheers,
Michael

and whats the story about? I was about to say get fucked but the fact your from the ABC (they arnt usually as biased as other 'news' programs, if at all), Im sure someone from tassie will speak to you?

cheers for diggin up the thread BTW, it was a good read

We're all good down here in Tas the poppies are not all thebaine no matter how much we get told they are. Not as easy as it was late 90's early 2000's but as someone said above plenty ppl end up in court for trespass/theft of poppies every year. & no there not in middle of nowhere but a 30min drive from the city in season.

Hi Everyone,

Cheers,
Michael

Better luck next time Australian federal police officer Mrmichael.