• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question from a new user

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbie25

Bluelighter
How do you get the stuff from the long part of the pipe to the bowl part when you are smoking meth?

How can you tell if you are almost out of product?

How do you clean your pipe if you don’t have anything but water at your disposal

How far do you put the flame from your pipe how hot do you need it to be

What to do if you break your pipe

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you talking about the residue left after you've used the pipe for a bit, or how do you put the crystal in the bowl?

If the former, I usually scoop it using the end that goes in your mouth, and let it slide down into the bowl. If the latter, some other it I just torch, and sometimes I scrape and push it down into the bowl.

Just scrape it with a piece of a straw, works the best

Thanx for the advice and I was talking about the residue in the stem and how can you tell if your running out

It's been years since I smoked meth, but I had a pretty serious habit for a while. I always got the residue out by heating it with a lighter - the residue turns into liquid and runs back into the bowl, and then you can smoke it. Be very careful - I can't tell you how many burned fingers I got doing that!

Hey there OP. Please be sure to read the forum guidelines before creating any new threads. It's not like you've done anything insane or evil by posting this here, but we do need to try to keep the front page as open as possible for concepts directly related to Harm Reduction, that is, keeping our community safe. There are places online, elsewhere where you can discuss topics like smoking technique, but this just isn't the appropriate place for it.

I would suggest maybe consulting Reddit or one of our Meth-using members here on Bluelight. They might be able to help you out regarding the subtleties of vaporization technique, but we just won't be fielding it here in Basic Drug Discussion, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.