• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Question for you pot connoisseurs.

My favorite, and in my opinion the best strain of all time, is the original Girl Scout Cookies strain from the bay area.

Taste/Smell/Looks: 5/5

High is very heavy relaxing, but also very euphoric, just overall the best mix of effects from any strain I've had.

girl-scout-cookie-nug.jpg

amazing colors, dense buds, just perfect

you don't want Platinum Cookies or any of the crappy hybrids (not bad, but they just aren't real Girl Scout Cookies!)

My favorite, and in my opinion the best strain of all time, is the original Girl Scout Cookies strain from the bay area.

Taste/Smell/Looks: 5/5

High is very relaxing, but also very euphoric, just overall the best mix of effects from any strain I've had.

girl-scout-cookie-nug.jpg

amazing colors, dense buds, just perfect

you don't want Platinum Cookies or any of the crappy hybrids (not bad, but they just aren't real Girl Scout Cookies!)
I agree, the Platinum GSC is NOT worth the money compared to plain ol' GSC.

.. Of which I'm the opposite. I'm the pot equivalent of a wine philistine who can only distinguish between red and white. I'm like 'it's weed'. 😁

So I wanna know if there's particular strains you would recommend for a very mellow relaxing sociable kinda high -?
(As opposed to the sort where you first get pointlessly energetic, and then stand in the dairy aisle giggling hysterically because the existence of strawberry yoghurt is suddenly the most hilarious thing in the entire universe.)
Anything Indica, like Afghan or Kush, but I personally loved pure Sativa hashish and marijuana as it is super psychedelic and fun! Train wreck, and silver haze, purple haze, Colombian, Jamaican, etc.

Last edited:
Kush is an all time fave, noteworthy strains being Peppermint and Banana but I've yet to find one I didn't like since trying my first Hindu in my early 20s. Super chill, great for slowing down an overactive mind.

Lucid Blue. It's a cross of Blue Dream X Amnesia Haze. It provides a clear-headed high that also provides some nice mental energy. It'll keep you focused and awake while also giving a nice relaxing body buzz. It's also THE perfect wake and bake strain. I seriously love that stuff so much I'd marry it if I could.:LOL:
Hahahaha Brilliant! Standing in the dairy aisle laughing at yogurt 😂 awesome!
Blue dream was definitely one of my all time favorites when I lived in Colorado, for the life of me I don't understand why UK doesn't legalize weed... It would make them a ton of money in tax revenue and elevate alot of crime and other problems like excessive drinking, etc.. Come on Boris get it done!!!

Hahahaha Brilliant! Standing in the dairy aisle laughing at yogurt 😂 awesome!
Blue dream was definitely one of my all time favorites when I lived in Colorado, for the life of me I don't understand why UK doesn't legalize weed... It would make them a ton of money in tax revenue and elevate alot of crime and other problems like excessive drinking, etc.. Come on Boris get it done!!!
Wishful thinking, torys only do prohibition, unless it's for their own parties of course.