Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Question for Spanish Speakers

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
Just need help with something:

So I'm not sure whether it's "me" or "mi"? Like I've seen people use "me" like "me gusta", for example, then mi" like "mi amigo"?
Which is it? Or is it like "me" is "I" and "mi" is "my"?

I'm not sure because just learning the basics of the language but from my native language, German, I'd extrapolate that one is reflexive. It belongs to me vs. my friend.

Can you recommend a site/video/book whatever to learn the basics in a quick & not-so-boring way?

It depends, we all have our own speaking, isn't it?
J'aime bien l'usage des guillemets. Peut-être que le journaliste sous  entend qu'en fait justice a…

Perso i found out that it is better to suicide, you know, spending data energy just for looking for more than 1/3 of who the fuck ever read this kinda snicky alt-right question on purpose... Non thaaat anti-system after all ;)

Using the word 'mongoloid' is bigoted FAG - College Liberal - quickmeme

This is called a cliff-hanger, at least i think so, any way that's also a paradoxe; if you wanna learn spanish try to impreign yourself in the culture tha goes with it

Mi amigo is correct, as is mis amigos. And btw, you have to use amigos if your group of friends includes at least one male.

Me gusto is also correct. I don’t know why this is. I learned Spanish through immersion only.

Mi amigo is correct, as is mis amigos. And btw, you have to use amigos if your group of friends includes at least one male.

Me gusto is also correct. I don’t know why this is. I learned Spanish through immersion only.

I'm mostly learning through talking with Spanish friends, so a combination of both, I guess.
What would you say the most useful phrase or phrases that helped you out are? So far I find "Come se dice?" most useful.

Interesting, so if I was with a group of 5 friends and one was male and 4 were female, I would collectively refer to them as "mi amigos"?

Using the word 'mongoloid' is bigoted FAG - College Liberal - quickmeme

This is called a cliff-hanger, at least i think so, any way that's also a paradoxe; if you wanna learn spanish try to impreign yourself in the culture tha goes with it

What if I just wanna learn so I can get Latino guys to fuck me?

Rompeme mi culo?
Nada con queso?
jaja

Con mucho gusto - use this when you meet someone. I think it’s the equivalent of Pleased to meet you.

Cuantos años tienes - How old are you (which literally means How Many Years do you Have)

Rompeme mi culo?
Nada con queso?
jaja

In this case you could just say "rompeme el culo" (or "me romperías el culo?"). This is because the "me" at the end of "rompe" indicates that you're talking about your own ass, so it's not necessary to add the "mi culo".
Not sure I understand the second sentence though lol and I'm a native speaker.

But every spanish-speaking country has its own lingo.

In this case you could just say "rompeme el culo" (or "me romperías el culo?"). This is because the "me" at the end of "rompe" indicates that you're talking about your own ass, so it's not necessary to add the "mi culo".
Not sure I understand the second sentence though lol and I'm a native speaker.

But every spanish-speaking country has its own lingo.

None with cheese lol

dos cervezas por favor

Dónde está el baño followed by necesito más papel higiénico

All you need in life. You're welcome