• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Question for people who've heavily abused mdma

Splinter, I'm seriously going to invest in some rat poison. :|

My posts are normally quite long and detailed, and YES I repeat this information in post after post.

I do not re-post my 'synopsis' because I think I'm a genius.
I do it so more people are exposed to the truth.
This is what ALL good teachers do - they repeat the lesson over and over again, in the hopes that a few students actually get it.

Much of what I present is an attempt to compress highly complex information into plain English. It really is the only way to reach my audience.

If you think my analysis and presentation are wrong, then I challenge you to do something about it, other than crying like a bitch.

Seriously, spend some real time doing research for yourself - then come back at me when you have something to argue with.

You have admitted to doing 800+ pills over 5 years.
Although you have talked about negative effects, like brain zaps and cognitive issues, you often write posts that seem to encourage the frequent use of MDMA. You belittle the negative effects, which is a selfish and inappropriate decision.

You are putting people at risk.

You also find yourself irritated with me.
Big surprise.
Next time you feel that way, skip my 57-page report!

Either find a way to oppose me with facts or stop reading my posts.
Its pretty simple.
It would seem that plenty of others are capable of this...

By the way, I rarely link to wiki, bro.
At some point in the near future, I will return with a massive list of references that back up my 'synopsis'. Then what will you have to say?

It is a LOT more work than you realize, too.
If it were really clear-cut and easily understood, it would already be done.

For all of the substantial information on MDMA, I am shocked at how few BASICS are understood by users. Like the fact that the primary function of serotonin is digestion...

My goal is to extract the BASICS from research and present them, over and over again. And I finished college many years ago - son.

I can see you have resorted to name calling and reducing the facts. Please quote me on where I have said I took 800+ pills because quite frankly I think your full of shit.

I would love to see more references to your sources of data! Please, try me. Im probably just as educated on MDMA as you if not even maybe a bit more given my vast amount of personal experience.

Did I abuse E once?
Yes. But so did you.

And I would consider my usage level to be nowhere NEAR what you claim...not even during my honeymoon was I rolling for weeks on end. Sure I did a multi-day binger or two, but its hardly as dramatic as you make it seem.

Stop claiming that you are the only one in this community with the brains to deliver the facts. You are no bluelight prophet and we dont need to be rescued by some obscure dude in his underwear living with his wife and daughter in a trailer park while he "collects and delivers the facts" all day.

I totally would have payed you to write my essays in school because you seem pretty good at that. But Id love to see how you stack up in the real world. Not all of us need to be pencil pushers all day.

And come on, dont call me a "bitch" just for disagree'n with you. Thats childish and your damaging your "credibilty round these here forums. You are already on thin ice with the mods around here. I wouldnt be suprised if they saw you as an undercover LEO trying to topple a drug forum.

Try living a little bro..you have already tied your life down and are getting older and older every day. You are it seems older than me, but I dont equate "age" with "wisdom" so I dont need any of this "respect your elders" nonsense. You dont seem to relate to this community at all...you are working to pull this forum down piece by piece by damaging its repuatation and claiming that we are all just a bunch of e-tards starving for ignorance in this field.

Bluelight will not tolerate this type of behavior. Stop trying to act like you are doing us so much justice, I have had many users PM me terrified that they are damaged for life asking for my help after they have read your ricaurate propaganda posts. Most of them come to me because they know Ive been through slightly similar scenarios and they respect me for my persistence and stable recovery.

At first I took you for real..but then you started posting like a jaded over the hill 90s raver.

What happened to you?

Last edited:
faaaaaarken hell boys...

Everyone just settle the fuck down....

On a lighter note..an apprentice i had gave methe best ,most accurateand funniest explanation about the OP symptom.. He said ' it feels like my brains too bug for my head' lol.

Seriously calm down boys.your giving me a panic attack

Thanks gavatron, for lightening up the mood a little.

You are right Splinter - you never claimed to take 800+ tabs.
I was wrong.

That's right, let it sink in...

I simply confused you with Chitown - something easy to do since you both started tag-teaming me at the same time.

Trailer park?
I just won't respond to that.

'Thin ice' ??
Which mods?
I have yet to be given so much as a 'warning'.

Socal challenged me to show citations once, but that is it.
If mods are having a real problem with me, they haven't told anyone but you.

If Bluelight thinks I am a LEO, I find this highly amusing.
How in the hell could one 'topple' the forum anyways?
I just don't get that remark...

And 'pulling this forum down'?
Ok. More confusion on my part...

Look, the truth is: I think Bluelight is awesome.
I do NOT look down upon its users, or staff.
I truly believe that this community is doing a HUGE service to countless drug users/abusers.

Nowhere else can a person go to find such an open forum on drug information.
Never before has such a meeting place existed!

And the posts written here will continue on into the future...
Many years from now, people may still look back and read our arguments.
That is profound, to me.

I do not go on posting like I do to 'topple' or 'pull down' the forum.
I am hardly capable of such a thing...
Right?

On the contrary, I believe that I serve as a loud and clear voice of caution amongst a sea of casual users. Who knows how many will be saved from harm, due to my 'arrogant' assertions.

Although Ecstasy was a MUCH more popular when I was in high school, ten years ago, I was never a user, much less a 'raver'.
I know several friends that were.
Some got fucked up, badly.
Others chose to stop, forever.
I can't find any that still roll today.

I am not jaded Splinter.
But I am angry.

What happened to me, and many others, would not have happened if it weren't for mis-information about MDMA. The casual attitudes found regarding MDMA are often much more 'arrogant' than anything I have said. Do you see this at all?

This forum does not just serve to praise MDMA, either.
Its function is to encourage the open discussion of it.

If you can't allow for a strong voice of dissent, then you can't call it 'discussion'.

Thanks gavatron, for lightening up the mood a little.

You are right Splinter - you never claimed to take 800+ tabs.
I was wrong.

That's right, let it sink in...

I simply confused you with Chitown - something easy to do since you both started tag-teaming me at the same time.

Trailer park?
I just won't respond to that.

'Thin ice' ??
Which mods?
I have yet to be given so much as a 'warning'.

Socal challenged me to show citations once, but that is it.
If mods are having a real problem with me, they haven't told anyone but you.

If Bluelight thinks I am a LEO, I find this highly amusing.
How in the hell could one 'topple' the forum anyways?
I just don't get that remark...

And 'pulling this forum down'?
Ok. More confusion on my part...

Look, the truth is: I think Bluelight is awesome.
I do NOT look down upon its users, or staff.
I truly believe that this community is doing a HUGE service to countless drug users/abusers.

Nowhere else can a person go to find such an open forum on drug information.
Never before has such a meeting place existed!

And the posts written here will continue on into the future...
Many years from now, people may still look back and read our arguments.
That is profound, to me.

I do not go on posting like I do to 'topple' or 'pull down' the forum.
I am hardly capable of such a thing...
Right?

On the contrary, I believe that I serve as a loud and clear voice of caution amongst a sea of casual users. Who knows how many will be saved from harm, due to my 'arrogant' assertions.

Although Ecstasy was a MUCH more popular when I was in high school, ten years ago, I was never a user, much less a 'raver'.
I know several friends that were.
Some got fucked up, badly.
Others chose to stop, forever.
I can't find any that still roll today.

I am not jaded Splinter.
But I am angry.

What happened to me, and many others, would not have happened if it weren't for mis-information about MDMA. The casual attitudes found regarding MDMA are often much more 'arrogant' than anything I have said. Do you see this at all?

This forum does not just serve to praise MDMA, either.
Its function is to encourage the open discussion of it.

If you can't allow for a strong voice of dissent, then you can't call it 'discussion'.

Christ man just stop ranting already, i gotta scroll through all your posts for ten minutes so I can get to the next person

Ouch thats a lot of MDMA , very often.

Its something that appears to be needed treated with respect..

what is considered a stupid dose?

Ive never exceeded 250mg
I just dont feel the need to.
I use every month but id take on average 150mg does me nicely.

Atm im abstaining as i had a big 800mg DXM mashup , so i was going to wait about 6 weeks

is my doseage and use times of MDMA any where near abusing it?

Ouch thats a lot of MDMA , very often.

Its something that appears to be needed treated with respect..

what is considered a stupid dose?

Ive never exceeded 250mg
I just dont feel the need to.
I use every month but id take on average 150mg does me nicely.

Atm im abstaining as i had a big 800mg DXM mashup , so i was going to wait about 6 weeks

is my doseage and use times of MDMA any where near abusing it?

you are allright... some will say you have to space it even more, wich is kind of true with time, but as soon as you start getting sides, like depression and stuff, you will know that you will have to space it even more... if you keep the dosis below 300 mg and doing it once a month, IMHO you should be fine...

Naw, but I used to get "brain zaps". Felt like my brain was getting a mild shock by electricity a few times a day for a few seconds. It was fucked up. SSRI's used to do this to me until I would get used to them. I took those before I even took MDMA though.

What you're describing is head pressures. I used to get them too. I found that the best way to get rid of these is abstinence from the drug. It took about 5-6 months for mine to go away. The way I dealt with them was benzos (Xanax). I do not recommend this, however, because down the road I developed an addiction. I began taking them when I was 17 frequently because of the head pressures and became addicted at the age of 20. If it gets unbearable, ONCE IN A WHILE I would recommend taking klonopin as it has a longer half life and less potential for addiction. Good luck buddy.

I know this is an old thread, but has the tightness gone away? How long did it take? I am experiencing the exact same thing constantly and it's pissing me off. I'm now on month 4 of my LTC. My cognition is also pretty shot. Did you find taking any supplements helped?

Lol @ bumping an old thread. You should check out the recovery thread instead, where you will find your answers.

Living a proper lifestyle and maintaining healthy habits trumps any supplement you can take. Though I suppose both working in concert can be very helpful too.