• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Question for men... how do you like your kitty?

29 M

Completely shaven,
And wet! Fucking love it when her pussy is already dripping to bury my face in. 'Mmmmmm ;)
Not bothered about anything else, being shaven is most important, if there's a hairy bush down there it may aswell be a cock and balls!

Let be honest. Every man have he's imagination of perfect pussy. I know, You can like pussy in general, but I think it is the same as with ice cream. You can like ice cream in general, (chocolate, banana, cream, cookies, strawberry), but if you have to pick one flavor, that you will eat till the end of the world, you will pick your favorite. I know, what kind of pussy I would like to eat on doomsday. Little lips, shaved, with just thin line of hair.

And if you are in Poland and you want to check some fine pussy, go to like roksa www.rg-club.pl

Depends how horny I am. Generally light odor I can deal with and taste. In all fairness you are going to have me pay more attention if it's clean out of the shower and freshly shaven. First thing in the morning is a turn off for me. Although I would like to do it, I'd rather it was fresh. Unless she reeeeaaallly wanted me to do it.
I'm 26.

My ex had the best pussy I ever tasted to this day... always clean and shaved but with a nice patch of trimmed hair above. I've been with 2 women since her and neither held a candle to hers. Of course I wasn't in love with them either. I didn't realize how good I had it... until she was gone...

I noticed with my wife, if she is fresh out of the shower, I'm not as turned on verse her coming home from a long days work and smelling the natural oil in her skin, the natural scent of sweat between her butt crack, all that drives me wild. I hate when a girl is fresh out the shower I lost a lot of my drive...

Oh yeah, big fat lips and cheek bones is a big hard on for me, iy makes my cock tingle and reminds me of a passionate blowjob using them cheeks to suck it good

M, Mid 50's.

I hit puberty in the mid 70's and the only men's mags we ever saw were Playboy and Penthouse. At that time Playboy just showed boobs and bush, but Penthouse would let you catch a peak at the lips. But if you ever got to see a Hustler, it was like WOW because they showed everything. Most of my masturbating was done to bush and boobs, so I guess that is what imprinted on me as time to get hard. So when I see the wife's bush, I get hard. But it can't be flowing down the leg bush, it has to be kept inside the panties with maybe one or two hairs peaking out. And that is a thrill young guys today don't get. Being at the swimming pool and catching a stray hair outside a suit. We would have to roll over to hide our hard-ons.

I also like bush because it is what girls had when I was in college in the early 80's and the way the bush kept the scent of her was intoxicating. I finally talked a GF into shaving in the mid 80's and found I didn't really like it. Sure you could see her whole vagina, but it just wasn't right. And she complained my hair irritated her when I was grinding.

As for hygiene, I don't mind a bit of sweat, but I do have one rule. If you want me to go down there with my face, you will have showered since you pooped. Bad experience with that and I never want to repeat it. In regard to the size of the lips, I grew up before women were so liberated, so if you were getting some, you were happy no matter what it looked like. I could not fathom the idea of telling a girl I wasn't going to sleep with her because her hoohah was ugly.

I enjoy my Wife in all phases of cleanliness, but prefer at least a day's worth of odor/fragrance/scent etc. I adore that smell and taste!

Im very particular with the pussy. I love to eat it, but its gotta be super right out the shower clean. Too many times I go down and the smell makes me gag so much that I almost vomit. Some women are blessed with a odorless vag, while others smell like rotten trout thats been sitting in the sun for days. No hair is the best, but a little bit is cool. A nicely trimmed landing strip is cute. If Ive been in a long term relationship, I dont mind a little smell. But a few girls I went down on the first night smelled so bad I literally had to switch to the finger. Felt bad for this one chick I was dating. Her snatch would always smell so I straight up told her "yo that shit smells like some funk, go wash it". Well she got super embarrassed and angry. Ever since that day her vag rarely if ever smelled=D

I personally prefer a girl to be shaved but if there is a little hair I won't complain. I love the smell and taste of pussy as long as it's not dirty yanno? I'm 18.

some of you guys are bigger pussies than the ones you are describing in your posts. i want a bush and i want it to smell and taste like pussy (not fish mind you, that is an issue... i want it to smell like pussy)

Shaving is something you do if you're getting a surgery.
Only natural will suffice for me.

some of you guys are bigger pussies than the ones you are describing in your posts. i want a bush and i want it to smell and taste like pussy (not fish mind you, that is an issue... i want it to smell like pussy)

Seems we like the same kind of pussy. It should have a nice musky scent, not a stink, but a scent.

I've tried the go down on a woman, but the smell along with everything else just grosses me out.