• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Question for guys: What do blow jobs feel like?

cszekbuzz

Greenlighter
From men themselves, what do blowjobs feel like? What's the best you've ever gotten and why?

Most likely, very much the same as when a man sucks your clit and licks it. Man vs women, our parts aren't the same enough to give you a perfect example. You cry sucking your thumb and imagine the tip of your thumb the "head" and how it feels is your clit, again. And remember, the clit is on the end of a stalk (bundle of nerves, etc) so I've followed that down with my fingers and tongue. Drives women wild.

The best? From my wife... why? Because she enjoys making me feel good, she'll play with my dick and balls on her own, even while watching tv. She's the first woman to play with and enjoy my privates.

for me, i prefer a blowjob over anything. everyone is different but i like it when someone just goes wild. it's really boring if someone just does the whole stick it in and go back and forth.
gotta suck, lick, and tickle every part. tickle the balls too. licking the tip can tease the guy pretty bad too. if you really wanna try giving him a treat then try deep throat but that's only if you can handle it. don't make him force you. if everything is done correctly, he should just sit back and enjoy it.

I really don't know because I haven't given one yet, but would love to give it a shot.