• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Question: Discoloration of Pill in batch?

Prettylights____

Greenlighter
Hi! Sorry in advance if this is in the wrong forum!

I know the color of pills hardly matter but until I can afford to get a test kit next month that and pill reports is all I can go on at the moment. My question is if I have 3 of the same pill and 2 of them match exactly in color (green) shade, size, imprint, etc and the other is a slightly off green and started turning blue-ish around the sides when I picked it up to look at it, should I be concerned about its contents opposed to the other two?

Hi! Sorry in advance if this is in the wrong forum!

I know the color of pills hardly matter but until I can afford to get a test kit next month that and pill reports is all I can go on at the moment. My question is if I have 3 of the same pill and 2 of them match exactly in color (green) shade, size, imprint, etc and the other is a slightly off green and started turning blue-ish around the sides when I picked it up to look at it, should I be concerned about its contents opposed to the other two?

C'mon man, if you can afford to buy pills then you can afford to buy a test kit! Weak excuse.

Regarding the question, I wouldn't worry about it personally. It's probably just a slight discolouration as a result of wear & tear. But I also wouldn't take a pill that I haven't personally tested.

Anyways, going to move this PR to see if anyone can provide a better answer.

MED > PR.

^That basically :) (Thanks jwills20).

I wouldn't worry about one of the three pills changing color - I would be more worried about not testing them though. What is the stamp / logo ?

^That basically :) (Thanks jwills20).

I wouldn't worry about one of the three pills changing color - I would be more worried about not testing them though. What is the stamp / logo ?

Thanks, I know I need to test them. :\

The stamp is green thumbs up.

I would just like to update this thread by saying after the responses on here I decided to buy a test kit before trying these out.

Thanks so much for the motivation on practicing harm reduction! Without this board I'd be lost, haha :)