• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Question: did I got real LSD from this reaction?

Valves

Greenlighter
mXiY5
I got my hands in a suppose bottle of LSD, so I decided to react it with Ehrlich and I found what u guys can see in this picture: https://imgur.com/a/mXiY5

This side was white, so did I got some real LSD (I know it reacts to other substances too) or its some other stuff? Is it "safe" to consume it?

To make this reaction, I cut a small piece of the bottle. It was sold to me as an 550ug bottle.

Help!

EDIT: I let it react for about 4 - 5 minutes.

Cut a small piece of the bottle? Why not just let out a tiny drop? Maybe I am misunderstanding you. Also, how can there be a bottle of 550 micros? That would only be like a few drops so how much liquid is in the bottle? Anyway, I see some purple which would indicate the presence of an indole which does not necessarily indicate that you have LSD, but it rules out the possibility that you've got an NBOMe. Most people would tell you that yes, it is safe to consume. However, we cannot guarantee it. That is why Bluelight has a strict rule about "What did I take/should I take" threads. So I'm not saying you should take it, I'm just saying it looks to me like there is an indole that is present. That's about all the info I can give from that picture and the info you gave me. Hope that helps!

That has almost got to be it yea ^ :) Nice diagonally cut blotter..

A reagent test is still preliminary, it indicates the presence of an indole. Most likely yes it is LSD as this is what it was advertised as and LSD is not too uncommon, it is also technically possible but quite unlikely that it is a tryptamine like 5-MeO-AMT. Also not impossible for it to be an NBOMe with a decoy indole. All of the latter would be unusual to say the least
So is it safe or "safe", well it's looking good but the only guarantee is a lab test. Likelihoods are very high though.

550µg would be a rarely high dosage for 1 blotter, that might not be accurate.

Also you shouldn't eat blotter that has reacted with reagent. It's potentially toxic and also the reaction 'destroys' the drug as such. There may not be a good way around that, but if there is one it'd be extracting the blotter with some alcohol and performing the test on a small quantity... or just on a smaller piece of blotter though you risk getting an unclear result. So buy more i guess? ;p

Excuse my ignorance but I'm quite confused by things like "bottles being cut" and "autocorrected to the bottle". Can you enlighten me?

Thanks, Z =D