• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Question about withdrawal :)

Rachella666

Bluelighter
Hello my friends, I have a question about withdrawals, just say that one gets gear that is cut to bits & has a very low % as in what the shit is like here in Ireland, does that mean that the one who gets the less % will have less severe withdrawals then the person who gets really high % gear? Hope ye understand the question, mods feel free to move to appropriate place, thanks guys!!!! :)

It's about how much is used so if they both used 10 mg at a time yes the lower percentage will be less intense, but if the hq used the same dose and the lower quality uses 10x the dose then the lower quality person will have more severe withdrawals granted the amount of active content was higher.

never heard anyone call it GEAR in the states lol imma start calling it gear ...i hear it a lot in movies with english accents lol

The higher % gear will cause downregulation of the mu opioid receptors quicker, so the physiological withdrawl would be more intense. How the mind interprets the physical withdrawl symptoms will differ.

The intensity if your WD will be directly related to how much used. So if two people use 500mg a day, but one person's drug is only 10% pure while the other person's is 20%, then the person with 20% is using twice as much drug per day

Hello my friends, I have a question about withdrawals, just say that one gets gear that is cut to bits & has a very low % as in what the shit is like here in Ireland, does that mean that the one who gets the less % will have less severe withdrawals then the person who gets really high % gear? Hope ye understand the question, mods feel free to move to appropriate place, thanks guys!!!! :)

Yes, your boyfriend diluted your dope so he could take more himself, and that's why his withdrawals are more intense than yours. Feel free to smack him.

The intensity if your WD will be directly related to how much used. So if two people use 500mg a day, but one person's drug is only 10% pure while the other person's is 20%, then the person with 20% is using twice as much drug per day
Thanks for more clearly explaining the point I made. I hate not having a real keyboard

KSA nice one

Exactly, but it not only depends on the dosage, but other factors, like previous withdrawals, genetics etc.