L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

question about waxing/shaving

DOB

Bluelighter
I decided I would just trim hair down there,I am not very hairy man,no shoulder back hair,whatever I have on chest and stomach its hard to see becose I am ginger.Dont shave my armpits or anything,so I was thinking if I waxed/shaved my things,it would look weird with hairy legs and abs.Question is,what to do with ballhair and buttcrack hair?

I have very muscular legs geneticaly,also I squat/deadlift every week,my thights are very thick,the whole crotch area is just full of meat,theres no space and as result alot friction.if I wax the area behind balls and buttcheecks I would have to constantly use baby powder otherwise the friction will be torture,I noticed hair in these places help alot with friction,if there is no hair or baby powder it rubs together,becomes irritated and it hurts to the point I walk funny.

and what about balls,if I trim pubes,should I trim balls too or shave becose trimmed balls look strange,like kiwi lol. I think I will trim my pubes,shave my balls and let the butt and between leg region intact so I can walk normaly without powder,I take shower two three times a day,I dont want to get pegged or anything so the buttcrack area isnt even ever observed,so is this ok or would you recomend some change in my plan about what to do with hair in these areas? Its really not that thick manbeast hair,it looks blonde,no dingleberries lol :D

use scissors and just trim ur pube area and the ballsack area as short as you want it

don't shave because a) it will itch like a motherfucker
b) you will look like a 10 yr old boy, and shaved balls isn't really a beautiful sight to behold.

people who shave their pube hair is in the same book as people who shave their chest hair to me

let girls be pedantic about hygiene if they want to, we don't need to go backwards in social progress

people who shave their pube hair is in the same book as people who shave their chest hair to me

let girls be pedantic about hygiene if they want to, we don't need to go backwards in social progress

This.

I agree also. Cut short whatever is in excess, but don't really need to shave.

Shaved my balls once. Felt great for a day, super smooth. Then the itching. Never again.

just givem em a number 2

only got into it cos there were clippers and the pubes was getting hella long. i hate looking at my dick and going "you got a shit haircut". its the second best bit of me after my face. it needs celebratory hair