Question about various chemicals

Intense

Bluelighter
I am having libido issues recently and was curious if anyone may chime in and possibly have some insight. I have no issue getting an erection and it's strong but I have no sexual interest, which is very odd and not normal for me. Usually I am a sexual deviant and always wanting to try new things, but recently sex is meh but I have no problem performing.

First I'll list out what all I am taking:

Testosterone Cyp - 200mg total/week in two injects. (Known to increase dopamine)

Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Adderall XR 20mg 2-3 days a week (Blocks reuptake of dopamine back into the neurons. Thus, a greater amount of dopamine than usual hangs around in the synaptical space for a longer period of time.)

Last 2 weeks (Superdrol 20mg/day)

Last 10 days (Melanotan II, .5mg)

I believe this is dopamine related for some reason. I am curious if melanotan II has any effect on dopamine? As the decreased sex drive hit once I incorporated the melanotan II. Another theory I have is the superdrol as I hear it can lower libido and delay orgasm.

Higher dopamine levels = increased libido in my experience. But I'm not sure if all this is due to dopamine, prolactin, or what.. Also noticed I am a little more easily irritated when I am usually a happy person even on considerable amounts of tren.

Any thoughts on what could be going on here? This isn't life or death but wanted to know if anyone has experienced something similar from any of those compounds. I'm going to get reprimanded from Genetic Freak for fucking up my chemicals..

I am having libido issues recently and was curious if anyone may chime in and possibly have some insight. I have no issue getting an erection and it's strong but I have no sexual interest, which is very odd and not normal for me. Usually I am a sexual deviant and always wanting to try new things, but recently sex is meh but I have no problem performing.

Testosterone Cyp - 200mg total/week in two injects. (Known to increase dopamine)

Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Adderall XR 20mg 2-3 days a week (Blocks reuptake of dopamine back into the neurons. Thus, a greater amount of dopamine than usual hangs around in the synaptical space for a longer period of time.)

I believe this is dopamine related for some reason. I am curious if melanotan II has any effect on dopamine? As the decreased sex drive hit once I incorporated the melanotan II. Another theory I have is the superdrol as I hear it can lower libido and delay orgasm.

Higher dopamine levels = increased libido in my experience. But I'm not sure if all this is due to dopamine, prolactin, or what.. Also noticed I am a little more easily irritated when I am usually a happy person even on considerable amounts of tren.

Any thoughts on what could be going on here? This isn't life or death but wanted to know if anyone has experienced something similar from any of those compounds. I'm going to get reprimanded from Genetic Freak for fucking up my chemicals..

I might be inclined to think you've crashed estrogen using 12.5mg aromasin EOD..

I might be inclined to think you've crashed estrogen using 12.5mg aromasin EOD..

That was a typo, I posted my cruising dose and usually don't go above 350mg/week on blasts.

But I recently bumped the test to 500mg while running the superdrol. So it's at 500mg/week, so I'm pretty sure my estro is in a range, but I ordered up some blood work today and will get that back within the next 4-5 days so I will find out for sure on everything. Added in SHBG on this test in addition to the basic hormone panel.

I would have thought the superdrol. The blood panel should be helpful though. Does your libido increase when you take the Adderall? If not, I doubt it's related to insufficient DA.

I would have thought the superdrol. The blood panel should be helpful though. Does your libido increase when you take the Adderall? If not, I doubt it's related to insufficient DA.

Yes my drive to want to have sex and do weird shit with my girlfriend does increase when I take the adderall, but still not like normal. I just find it odd that erection quality and the ability is still the same, yet the drive is absent.

Why do you say the superdrol could be the culprit? because I was thinking it very well could be instead but I do not know the hormonal reason.

Superdrol does the same thing to me and I've noticed others complain of a similar effect sometimes. Masteron also does the same to me sometimes. No idea why really - it's barely researched. We could speculate it's acting as a neurohormone in some way, or affecting/disrupting the action of other hormones like oestrogen, as DHT can.

Superdrol does the same thing to me and I've noticed others complain of a similar effect sometimes. Masteron also does the same to me sometimes. No idea why really - it's barely researched. We could speculate it's acting as a neurohormone in some way, or affecting/disrupting the action of other hormones like oestrogen, as DHT can.

Really? That's the first time I have heard about masteron killing sex drive. Luckily this is my last week of SD then I will be able to single it out as the culprit.

Again, wish more research could be done on these things.

It will be interesting to see what happens after you finish. I definitely don't think it would be the MT2.

It will be interesting to see what happens after you finish. I definitely don't think it would be the MT2.

So I finished with the superdrol 2 days ago, and that was definitely it. Libido is back, but I also added in a low dose of tren and my libido skyrockets on tren so that could also be factoring in.

Maybe the superdrol was doing more toxic damage than I thought?

Lol, couldn't you have waited a day or two before adding in the tren just to confirm if it was? I wouldn't have thought it would be to do with any toxicity though, simply the way it's affecting your arousal state in the brain.

Lol, couldn't you have waited a day or two before adding in the tren just to confirm if it was? I wouldn't have thought it would be to do with any toxicity though, simply the way it's affecting your arousal state in the brain.

There was about a day in a half in-between..lol. Was for sure the superdrol though, the effect was pretty immediate.

I swear tren is addictive, I think the last time I ran it I said I would stay away from it. Now here I am, low doses only though.

Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

I'd suggest honey and watermelon.

I'd suggest honey and watermelon.

gcRMr6.gif