• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question about using old bloody shots

2763738373Lame

Bluelighter
So I just found 2 nicely loaded shots of meth. But I guess I had tried shooting them before so there’s a good bit of blood in them and if I’m remembering correctly they are around 5-6 months old. Could I swallow or boof these without getting sick or dying? I know better than to shoot them but idk if it’s same to boof them or if I shouldn’t mess with it all.

You could look into sterilization measures that would not affect the drug.. i’m not familiar with this but possibly a reliable water purification technique like iodine may do the trick. You would just need to see if the iodine would have any effects on the substance or any adulterants present that could have a negative effect on you. So the idea is the iodine would purify any harmful bacteria that’s grown since you attempted and failed at hitting with these. If you research and determine this is a safe way to go i would then add the failed shot mixture to a sample water size that’s appropriate for the standard water purification you intend to use.

after thinking about this i would personally depress the contents into a spoon or other reciprocal and smell the contents. If there is no obvious negative oder i would mix the contents with a fresh glass of chlorinated water. Give it a few minutes and then drink it. I think i would be fine but realize there still is a risk.

Bacteria and mold (etc.) are what you are worried about. So, sterilization ^^^^ is in order. I wouldn't boof it, just to play it safe and because. As to orally, I wonder if some strong alcohol and time wouldn't be good enough. Say, some 151 rum mixed well in a little bottle for a day. You could evap or just down it.

This is tricky territory man. First off, good for you for coming to the conclusion that injecting them into a vein is a bad idea. Believe it or not, we've engaged in many debates with others on the topic and it's sometimes difficult getting them to come around.

Yes, my first choice would be to administer the substance rectally considering the benefits to bioavailability and such. Given that we're talking about months and not days/weeks, I definitely had an audible "gulp" when I first started reading this thread. Yes, it's very possible that something could be in the blood that could be quite harmful if it has survived this long. Given that there is a nice supply of blood for whatever organism to feed on, my limited knowledge of biology suggests that something could definitely survive for a few months in that environment.

Firstly, I don't believe it can be used without doing something serious to attempt to sterilize the solution. My first choice as a junkie would be my old friend Chlorine Bleach. It's great at killing stuff. It can also leave bathrooms smelling hygienic and fresh, especially with a little pine sol, however, that's for another time and another place.

In the best set of circumstances:

There will be no extremely dangerous organisms left in the syringe. The worst complication that will be present will be a serious blood clot. This is normal, as this is just what blood does when it's no longer moving. This would be incredibly dangerous if it were to be injected, with a likely outcome being a severe pulmonary embolism. Luckily, we are not even remotely considering that.

In the worst set of circumstances:

There is some kind of dangerous organism/bacteria that has grown inside the shot over the past several months which will cause you to become sick, potentially badly. There is unfortunately no textbook for dealing with this kind of situation. With this in mind, I'm going to throw at you my completely, shot from the hip idea. I highly suggest not doing this, and I'm only writing this from the point of view that you will likely end up doing something fairly dangerous anyway, if I can maybe, in some way reduce the potential harm, I hope I'm able to.

Empy all contents from all syringes into a single container, preferably a metal "cooker" or the bottom of a can; whatever you can fine. Heat the solution until you are left with something relatively homogenous, without lumps, bumps or other weird shit. Do not overheat or you will risk destroying your drugs, heat just enough to get them warm enough to begin congealing.

Next, take your chlorine. On the side of the bottle, there will be instructions for making a properly ratioed solution. Make that solution. You don't need a whole gallon of cleaning solution, so fee free to cut it into whatever fraction you feel like.

Next you are going to apply a reasonable amound of chlorine solution to your original solution and mix it all up. I would advise continuing to agitate/mix this solution over the course of at least 10 but preferably 15 minutes. At the very end, give it a little more heat. Just when it starts to boil, cut the heat. Let the solution sit for another several minutes, probably about 15 but you be the judge.

Once it is cool enough, you will then rectally administer the entirety of the solution. Yes, injecting pure bleach would be extremely unhealthy. We are going to be using an extremely small amount of bleach , so please don't let it freak you out. If you have questions, lmk ASAP

So I just found 2 nicely loaded shots of meth. But I guess I had tried shooting them before so there’s a good bit of blood in them and if I’m remembering correctly they are around 5-6 months old. Could I swallow or boof these without getting sick or dying? I know better than to shoot them but idk if it’s same to boof them or if I shouldn’t mess with it all.
Don't do it!😅

Put the oven on at 160°. Put the stuff in a coffee mug

Let it sit in there for about a good half an hour or 45 minutes.

Pretty much every bacteria and mold you can think of is dead at 160°. If there were spores in your bloodstream, you would be dead so you don't have to worry about any bacterial spores that would be temperature resistant.

Just think they take raw milk from cows and they pasteurize it so it doesn't make anybody sick.

Pasteurization is 162° Fahrenheit for 16 seconds or 145° Fahrenheit for a half an hour and it kills all the nasty germs.

That's not to mention that the loads were probably acidic since most methamphetamine is not pH balanced and it's actually around pH 3.5 to 4.5 unless you added baking soda to it.

I definitely wouldn't shoot it, but you should be fine eating it.