• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question about taking volumetric dosing a step further

worldishis

Greenlighter
I plan on mixing Acetyl-Fentanyl, with lactose, and citric acid. Yes, I do have extensive experience in Fentanyl, Acroloyl-Fentanyl, and Acetyl Fentanyl and am fully aware of the dangers. I use a re-breather, gloves, and eyewear when handling. I have used volumetric dosing many times, but have never mixed anything other than water and Fentanyl analogues. This time since Acetyl-Fentanyl really needs an acid to mix properly I plan on using volumetric dosing with Acetyl-Fentanyl, citric acid, and lactose.

The plan is: I intend is to mix everything into a solution with volumetric dosing and aforementioned ingredients. Then bring it out of solution (I plan on using methanol) by completely evaporating the mixture until the Methanol is completely dissolved leaving behind a powder that is a perfect mixture devoid of any hotspots. Surely someone has tried this already. Anyone have any experiences theyd like to share or at least some insight?

Thanks for your time and insight in advance. This is my first real post on bluelight and am glad to contribute!:D

Hey there, welcome to bluelight.
I'd like to point out that you keep using the term "volumetric dosing" in a rather odd way....

"The plan is: I intend is to mix everything into a solution with volumetric dosing and aforementioned ingredients"

Volumetric dosing is the act of taking a dose, calculated by taking the full volume of your solution and dividing that to get that defined dose.

It sounds like you understand the principle but the way youre using the term is kind of off....sorry to nitpick...

As far as your procedure goes, i'd still be warry of hotspots due to particle size or molecular mass(or other) so i'd definitely wait for someone else with more knowledge of chemistry to chime in.
I'm saying this because i feel like i've read a similar post(or two) where the poster had the same plan but was corrected as to why there would still be hotspots after evaporation.

Stay informed, stay safe, stay happy.

Last edited:
I guess I am using the term strangely. I suppose I was unsure how to convey that the solution would contain the different compounds in their correct proportions. Thanks for your input. Can you explain what you meant by the particle size/molecular mass statement?

Can anyone else chime in?

I have read that someone used this method, but that doesnt mean it is correct. I really hope someone can verify that this is correct or give an alternate method