• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Question about some RC Tryptamines and Glycol

If methoxetamine is similar to ketamine it will likely undergo pyrolysis before it is able to be vaporized.
I've never heard any real successful attempts of vaporizing ketamine and given their very similar chemical structure I imagine MXE would be the same

I just got some glycerin B.P. from a pharmacist, can't get 5-meo-dalt to dissolve in it well at all. I think PG might be the only way.

Ok, success.

5-meo-dalt salt (assumed hcl) dissolves well in PG, I mixed a little glycerin too for a thicker vapour.

Dissolved 53mg 5-meo-dalt in 1.5ml of PG (it was still cloudy with 1ml, but dissolved completely in 1.5ml), added 0.5ml of glycerin. It works beautifully.

You're going to need some potent tryptamine, like a 5-meo that is active at a few mg & you're going to need PG to get enough to dissolve to be active, but it does work.

If methoxetamine is similar to ketamine it will likely undergo pyrolysis before it is able to be vaporized.
I've never heard any real successful attempts of vaporizing ketamine and given their very similar chemical structure I imagine MXE would be the same

Au contraire mon frere

Ive heard about ketamine being vaped successfully, it's smoking that doesn't work well due to pyrolysis. At least not nearly as well as with PCP apparently. I'd be interested to know how 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE work when smoked, as they are the missing links between PCP and MXE.

I would personally not apply PG with a drug onto a vaporizer coil, I started objecting to that before, because even if ideally everything turns cleanly into vapor I am not all that sure that it is 100% efficient - depending on the device. You wouldn't want residu on your coil right? Better use a carrier like a herb that acts as as buffer material, facilitating vaporization as well as retaining the residu which can then be discarded.

Going to attempt to create an aMT/PG/VG solution for vaping tomorrow. Anyone done so before?