• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question about snorting Coke?

95 mg - WOW. Not too much but a great whole body buzz and very smooth - but great.

I think I'll switch from snorting to plugging if it is possible...

Great fluffy nice warm feeling in my whole body, but I'm totally clear, no side-effects, perfect.

Happy JJ

95 mg - WOW. Not too much but a great whole body buzz and very smooth - but great.

I think I'll switch from snorting to plugging if it is possible...

Great fluffy nice warm feeling in my whole body, but I'm totally clear, no side-effects, perfect.

Happy JJ

Are they talking about cocaine in the anus?

Are they talking about cocaine in the anus?

Hi,

you go through your anus into your rectum a few cm, like 3 to 5cm. The mucous membrane is absorbing it very quickly like i just have felt again after a longer time. You just need a syringe (Pharmacy or Amazon), I would suggest a 5 ml- one.
Yes, they are a bit thicker, perhaps you try it with a 2ml-one. Use Oil or Vaseline and try to relax, then you doesn't even feel it. When the syringe is as deep inside as you need it (see above), then slowly press down and let your mucous membrane do a great party. You'll feel it within a minute. It doesn't hurt, don't be shy or afraid, you can do that if there are problems with snorting.

And:

as I feel know it effects your whole body in a totally different way then snorted. Much better, much warmer, great.

JJ