• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question about snorting Coke?

Aussie Mello guy

Greenlighter
Heyyyyyy.. I'm just looking for an answer to my question regarding snorting coke. I've looked on bluelight and Reddit and there's a lot of different info on how to snort/ways to and shit. But I'm wondering is there only so much cocaine your nose can absorb at once? Like would be doing 2 Skitz long lines be a waste?? Also, say I just smash 2. One in each nostril, could I go another 2? I know I could but would they absorb as good as those first? I mean straight away? Also again if I wanted(infinity) Like is there a science that say blah blah your mucus membranes can only absorb certain amount in said time? I know crush it fine to create surface area and aid absorbing.. So yeah and I know some people might say if you have the coota blow why would you want to and you shouldn't need to however although my shit is the coots I still find a need to snort one then another then another. Bam, bam bam!! So is it worth it. I do want to get the most bang for your buck. Most high for my coke. Also like if the shit has trouble absorbing will it just build up and be dangerous like leaking down me throat when I sleep. Or like a mad chunk sit up there and I'll call it a night. Wake up some wierd shit happens where all of a sudden this coots chunk that accumulated the night before because I didn't space my lines. The chunk goes fucking! Bang!!! Hyper soaks through, like 8 lines worth and 1) I'm bout to go to work or 2) my heart just over loads with the insta absorb of this chunk cos I didn't space my shit!? So A. Is it going to have some hectos after kick that'll be bad? B. Is it wasting it/not getting the full feelings?? Anyone that has some good knowledge it'd be mad fucken appreciated! Also time is of the essence everyone! :) Also I dunno if I wrote. I've searched. There's plenty of shit on racking coke but not this specific shit that I'm after. Thanks to anyone that knows any of this shit and sheds some light if you do you'll forever be a sickcunt and help me a bunch! Cheer$! Also if you not quite sure exactly what I'm asking or meaning just ask me some points of my questions you want me to clarify. Or DM me and I'll get back straight away! But it'd maybe be better writing on here because it'd help other cunts out... :). ;)

I don't understand your question. You can either plug or snort but it is also injected (often with a CNS depressant like heroin in a speedball). So your question doesn't make any sense. How high you get depends on how fly your rock is.

Take a card, make a few lines on a whatever, put the one side of the straw in your nose, get your another nosehole closed with your finger and then inhale....

Oh man....

JJ

I did not understand the question, but I really do not know if he would absorb all the cocaine if it is too dusty for all the cuts he has,
I would not like to tell you to turn your cocaine into crack

, but it would be an option, that I did when I had a cocaine from shitty quality, clean your nose after inhaling so much shit.
Thinking about cocaine makes me very anxious, it's nice the first 20 minutes, but dagh, I hate it

I think it does have reduced effectiveness as the membranes sort of get clogged up with cut and other shit that doesn't absorb it just gets worse and worse eventually like half the line will probably either be clogged or fall down into ur stomach. Your safe as far as a huge ball of coke all hitting you at once the next day though

Sorry dude i did not undertood too well what you are wanting to say/meaning/express.. (Considering all u typed.) but from what I think i understood. , I don’t think that the membranes and sinuses can get fully clogged at max capacity of it.. as the other forum member pointed out. On that I agree with what they said. While now some of my roas ,use,questions. I do get my street grade cocaine hcl and crystal meth that i get, i work on them so result it’s the finely crushed end product i can. Oh coke as med grade also.. a curiosity for me it’s that yeah there’s professionals in the medicine area on some specialties and such that do have access to hcl med grade cocaine that do get their hands on these precious goodies and can administer on hospitals doing some specific med procedures (on some countries and territories,jurisdictions I’ve read about recently no joke,really lucky folks . I’ll check it out links and sources about it if needed and post asap though. Continuing, Just like my pills and tablets that get,i snort and also use in other roas. I kindda learnt fast the need to to crush the most possible and finish the job ending with the finest powdered coke/ meth.. etc with razor blades and other items. Now pls I ask for tips,advice and help on doubts and issues of mine. With crystal meth,methylphenidate and cocaine I switched my roa for some time, ive got some coke hcl my coke usually it’s 50 to 70 normally street grade . Batches and suppliers changed some time in the last 5 months, each amount ive got had different strengths and cutting chemicals,that not from the lab test portable and sent ones.. from the taste,numbing effects,running nose,and other symptoms post snorting my coke. That said,what’s annoying me most its my 2 grams medium quality strength hcl cocaine snorted 5 hrs ago did not gave me these such annoying symptoms and things I noticed (still feeling while typing..) when i snorted big rail lines of it one on each nosetril like 5 hours ago. Medium strength ok,nothing special about it but decent high. 4 hours later i snorted a decent amount of coke that that Ive got and paid good price as fish scale very good purity coke. Opened,did the setup,finely powdered and so on. Took 30 mg ephedrine and 60 mg teophiline pills. And snorted 2 grams of the good stuff. With the ephedrine and teophiline on my system it hit strong and really really decent high. Now without the 2 substances to boost it ,snorted 2-3 grams maximum big rail lines,i did not ended to snort it all,cause tear down my eyes and burning feeling while snorted and used some on mouth membranes to absorb my coke,and now im with irritation and two things we get on mouth membrane while on nasty cold or flu (I can’t remember the name of it now(ltr i edit or type.) i did not at all could got a high not even close to the first hit on my fishscale coke with teophiline with ephedrine swallowed. Thinking if i take good care of my mouth membranes irritated by i dunno what and clean decently my nosetrils and one hour later i give this batch and second chance. Peruvian,colombian and chilean coke have different chemicals on the coke i was reading also.. thinking and doing some research to see what’s happening and what’s going wrong with this batch im tasting now.. waiting feedbacks please,sorry grammar and comprehension errors English not my mother language. Thanks in Advance and glad to be a member here!

Sniff some warm water or saline solution after each/every few lines.
Then dry them by rolling up tissue and inserting them gently, little wigge around, remove them. Job done.
This will help clear the nose and prepare it for more.
I do this all the time when snorting copious amounts of lines of ketamine. It's water soluble so it really helps. I'm pretty sure coke is too.
Happy sniffing

@Aussie Mello guy

Thanks a lot my friend. I did washing with cold water not gently and i was not too much patient with it,snorted some more coke good batch one. One big line each nosetril . Ohh i do Waited 40 minutes or 50 between snorting more and the quick cold water washing of my nosetrils. and thought things was “reset mode” :)) unfortunately not yet.. but I think some additional cutting agent ,too frequently snorting and the advices like urs i did not paid enough valuable attention (actually i think was /its the 3 lol. That caused some irritation on the membranes that absorb the coke on nose and mouth . and I think Special K it’s very interesting and applies the tips. To sum up , as you told too,coke it’s very water soluble and strong vasoconstrictor substance,usually sometimes take 5 to 7 mins to get high on it snorting cause of the vasoconstriction property of it.. I will do the gentle washing and steps you adviced me,thanks a lot mate! :) i hope that’s just some quick temporary irritation and or allergie on inside mouth membranes and the things i typed previously.. don’t know why the burning slight feeling my nose and the same while I snorted when snorting frequently and the tears when I snorted a good amount of Coke finely powdered depending on how much I’m snorting,frequency and batch. I also do IM coke use with the harm reduction steps im always reading to enjoy the most and stay cool per say. Speedball it’s one of the things I enjoy the most ,but precautions while doing it are even more caution and so on.. IV roa use of only cocaine hcl street grade folks do ,but im not into this roa with only this substance alone yet cause of the vasoconstriction properties of it,meanwhile the 2 roa for coke its ok for me. Finishing now ; when available I enjoy most IM special K ,im not much into snorting special K. Folks told ketamine snorting (feeling) burning sensation quite a bit ,true? Thanks and see ya all later. Stay safe and harm reduction yohh. :D

Clarification: reading again what i typed I don’t think it make much sense,don’t know . Since coke with H or M its ok for me amd while on it “I don’t care much about vasoconstriction property of coke.” Not advising not harm reduction to be clear pls. Think I maybe just don’t like iv coke alone and that it, think its much more comprehensible now.. :D thanks

If the question is about how much coke you can snort, the answer is simple, snort enough to get you high. If you are having trouble that means that you coke is shitty and perhaps using a better ROA is your logical next step.

I always found snorting coke a waste. If im not IVing then at the very least smoke some crack.

If the question is about how much coke you can snort, the answer is simple, snort enough to get you high. If you are having trouble that means that you coke is shitty and perhaps using a better ROA is your logical next step.

I always found snorting coke a waste. If im not IVing then at the very least smoke some crack.
^this^

I already switched my supplier of my coke at this moment though.. and got decent amount of coke with the new supplier,things ok with this new batch I’ve got,any annoying issues luckily. About the batch that was causing annoying effects I’ve typed above.. now i just need to the sample I’ve sent already to arrive just fine at the lab and than when their done I’ll check it out what’s the cutting agents and additives they was putting on my coke.. unfortunately it was quite expensive to pay them to have a lab report.. just a little sad lol that kinda burnt almost half of what I’ve invested on it,but doesn’t matter much to be honest. important mostly I think it will clear my doubts and curiosity mostly at least. Sucks this x place don’t tell purity grade of some substances like coke.. since they required just a little amount (less than 1 gram). I still have good amount of the batch that caused annoying symptoms ,im keeping some time leaving snorting coke for 2weeks I think and now spending more time temporarily again with my meth,adderal and morpheus juices. * other report ive found ive sent many months ago of coke the cutting agents/additives it had was these ones: 6 samples of cocaine i sent to test the more recent ones had these ones: *not all in 1 sample obviously. * Levamisole,Lidocaine,Benzocaine,Mannitol,Phenacetin and last anhydrous caffeine. Yeah not surprised that irritation and annoying symptoms like the ones i typed very very earlier above was hitting my nostrils and throat. Best i will do its wait my earlier vacation and get some good stuffs and compare with what I usually get depending where and from where I got ma stuffs to chill and etc.. sorry the long text if that annoys someone.. that’s it. See ya dudes ltr,thanks and hav fun.

Sniff some warm water or saline solution after each/every few lines.
Then dry them by rolling up tissue and inserting them gently, little wigge around, remove them. Job done.
This will help clear the nose and prepare it for more.
I do this all the time when snorting copious amounts of lines of ketamine. It's water soluble so it really helps. I'm pretty sure coke is too.
Happy sniffing

@Aussie Mello guy
Im trying it as you adviced a few times now, but I think or its the cutting agents on this batch i was using that’s causing irritation and maybe some kind of temporary allergies on nosetrils and throat of mine or i just need to give a standby mode on this and other coke batch ive got. And than see what’s really going on.. but I’ve got some other batch with other folk and snorting my lines more spaced and giving some breaks until now hitting very good and things alright luckily. But finishing ur advice and such ones i aprecciate very much and their indeed helpful,thanks and see ya, take care and have fun .

What about plugging? For me the bioavaibility is the same, it's just we are all so fucking bitchin' at snorting, i't just a matter of time until you get used to it. Doesn't hurt, no running nose, but keep your butt cheeks together for a while or just do it somewhere where you can lay on your left side if youre left handed ( right handed - other side )

Mix the cocaine with a tiny bit of water, mix it, put it into a syringe without a needle and then - go on- it's not bad at all. And in my feeling sometimes its also a bit stronger when I plug and not snort.

Think about it.

JJ

What about plugging? For me the bioavaibility is the same, it's just we are all so fucking bitchin' at snorting, i't just a matter of time until you get used to it. Doesn't hurt, no running nose, but keep your butt cheeks together for a while or just do it somewhere where you can lay on your left side if youre left handed ( right handed - other side )

Mix the cocaine with a tiny bit of water, mix it, put it into a syringe without a needle and then - go on- it's not bad at all. And in my feeling sometimes its also a bit stronger when I plug and not snort.

Think about it.

JJ
Does it burn at all? I've never plugged anything but I'm up to try everything in life xd, Cocaine Is kinda cáustic that's y I'm asking tyy.

Plugging cocaine is indeed quite effective. I would say it's comparable to IM injection, actually. When plugged it's delivered as a dilute solution in lukewarm water. Remember, cocaine does have an anesthetic effect.

Between the more robust membranes of the rectum, the larger surface area, the use of a solution instead of neat powder, plugging would likely be a more sustainable route of using cocaine, compared to snorting lines. I'd still discourage daily use tho.

Does it burn at all? I've never plugged anything but I'm up to try everything in life xd, Cocaine Is kinda cáustic that's y I'm asking tyy.

Hi,

no, it did not burn at all. Of course you feel something but you are not destroying your nose and the bioavailability is more or less the same i guess - i would have to look it up. You just need a sterile syringe without a needle, mix your stuff (first try smaller amounts than you are normally snorting) with warm water (perhaps 2 or 3 ml) and plug it. I also have to say that you shouldn't plug directly until you reach your anus, you have to go perhaps 2-3 cm deeper, use a bit of oil or vaseline and relax. After plugging all slowly try to stay a bit in this position and then keep your butt cheeks together and stand up again - i do it while lying on the left side because I'm righthanded.

I think after max. 10 min. I use the toilet and clean everything and I'm fine.

JJ

Plugging cocaine is indeed quite effective. I would say it's comparable to IM injection, actually.

You are right in any way, it is so hard to describe. May I ask how much you use for one plug?

JJ

I've done anywhere from 10mg to 100mg... usually a good strong dose is around 30-50mg. 10mg is mild, 100mg is eyes-bulging, pulse-racing, hyperstimultion. Overall the experience lasts for about 30 minutes, not much of a crash to speak of. IV injections are dosed lower, try 10mg instead of 30mg to start if you go that route.
This was back when I had a GCMS to test the coke too, so the figures are for relatively pure cocaine, impure product will need to have dosages adjusted.

I've done anywhere from 10mg to 100mg... usually a good strong dose is around 30-50mg. 10mg is mild, 100mg is eyes-bulging, pulse-racing, hyperstimultion. Overall the experience lasts for about 30 minutes, not much of a crash to speak of. IV injections are dosed lower, try 10mg instead of 30mg to start if you go that route.
This was back when I had a GCMS to test the coke too, so the figures are for relatively pure cocaine, impure product will need to have dosages adjusted.

Thanks a lot.

Of course I just did it just by talking about it. I didn't unfortunately use a scale, but it was a very small amount now. 10-15 mg? But dude... It IS something totally different than snorting. It doesn't even burn at all, it's not painful. But I effects your whole body, wow, what a great feeling, not too much, but warm and ..... yes, coked. I have good fishscale stuff these times, WOW, it pushes. Great. Heartbeating, but not too much, it calms me down instead of running around like a chicken and clean my flat or whatever.

Guess if possible I'll prefer plugging - even if I'm "addicted" to snorting - but the feeling is so much different in a very good way that i for sure try a bit more in one or two hours or so.

JJ

EDIT: I believe that i.v. it comes like a big bomb but I never iv.d and I never will. My arse is good enough :D

EDIT Nr. 2: WOOOOOOOOW - I didn't plug for a longer time but this time the cocaine is so strong it totally ruins my nose, my front teeth are aching and my eyes are running if snorted. And I have to snooze every two minutes, nono... Will do it again today, but I weigh it before. Will try perhaps 40 to 50 mg. It dissolves completely in warm water, but don't take to much water - my 5 ml-syringe was nearly to small, and even this was a small amount of water. OK, you could do it at 2 times but this would annoy me because after i plug i just lay down on the floor , close my eyes and let it come. Awesome. I'm sorry, this is a harm reduction forum but sorry it is just the truth what I just feel :)

Last edited: