• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

question about Smoking Fentanyl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started getting Fentanyl, 25mcg/h Watson gel patches, and I gotta say Im a bit disappointed. I actually do have quite a bit of pain due to injuries and Ive been on hydrocodone/oxycodone for YEARS and my tolerance is very high. I can take 60mg of hydrocodone/oxycodone and not even feel a tingle from from it much less a buzz, and it sure as hell doesnt kill the pain. Ive been wearing the patches like Im supposed to, taking 20mg of hydrocodone every 6 hours for breakthrough pain, but needless to say they arent doing anything. Ive been reading post after post after post trying to figure out a better way (since Ive heard they are sooooo great if used right).

After wearing my first patch for about a day and a half I removed it to take a shower and it wouldnt stick back on after I was done, so I tried just ingesting it. I squirted what was left of the gel under my tongue and let it stay there for several minutes (until my saliva had pretty much washed it away), but I really didnt get anything from that. Everything Ive been reading has said smoke it, smoke it, smoke it. But Im wondering if this is really the best way. I guess everyone wants their own personal question answered and I guess Im just one of them :p Of course overdosing scares me a little but I do know I have a very high tolerance and I know my limit, so I really dont see me doing anything TOO stupid. I just want the stuff to work.

I just dont want the patches to be a waste, and if there actually is a better way to get them to get them to work then Id really like to try it. Ive been on so many pain meds over the years and my tolerance is so high that Im running out of options. And I dont want to go back to the doc with "drug seeking behavior" because the patches really dont work for me and ask for something better.

So, any advice or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to anyone who posts a reply.

Peace guys and gals, and stay safe!

hey a friend and i used to get 75 patches off his uncle but sometimes when he didnt have any for sale, he would sell us the one he was wearing...and it never was as potent as a brand new one...even if they have almost the same amount of gel as a new one they are never quite as potent so just leave that shit on til its evaporated...and yea smoking it or snorting it is the best way IMO,,,eating it out of a brand new one will fuck ur world up but 90% of the od's i know of have came from eating it...my bestfriends mom died with a patch still in her mouth.

ive shot it up the past 2 days and its made me sick as fuck and im talking not even a lot of it..i used to shoot it all the time and it never had that effect on me but the past 2 days it gave me cold shiver, sweats, aches, and the worst fucking headache ive ever encountered..i only shot it bc im addicted to the needle i shoot everything unless its generic

i am starting to think its a bad batch of patches something just isnt right bc ive never felt like that from iv'ing fentanyl before....anyone else ever have this happen? i used to get sick sometimes when i would shoot too much of it but i barely even did that much and its been making me feel so fucking shitty..

I was curious how I Can turn my fentanyl patch gel into powder for smoking purposes? I uses to get the ones that didnt have the gel, and i would cut a little piece off and get a nice buzz and kill all my pain for a whole day off 1/4 of a 100mcg patch putting it in my gums like chewing tobaco, Now I put a little bb size gel bump on my Camel Snus Spitless Tobacco and it seems to give me a good buzz. My question tho is how Can I extract the Fent from the Gel and make it into powder form and would this be more potent then vaporizing the gel on the foil??? Any type of informative help will be most appreciated.

Thanks guys! =D

P.S - Is it water solluble and shootable? - i dont shoot but a friend was curious.... thanks ladies and jellybeans!!

LEGALIZE TEH REEFORS!!! I HAS ALL OF YOUR BASES R BELONG TO US!!!!
I WILL KILL EVERYONE IN 10 MINUTES IF I DONT HAVE 1 MILLION DOLLARS DROPPED OFF AT- ooooooo a cookie!!!

u wanna squeeze it all out on a cookie sheet and put it in the oven on about the lowest temp ur oven has until its all dried out, then scrape that shit up and u have powder. this is good for snorting, never tried smoking it or shooting it that way but i have smoked and shot it..

to smoke it the best way is just like everyone else on here said, with tin foil and a pen tube and chase the dragon...we also used to smoke it on weed but make it like a sandwich so ur not directly hitting the gel with a lighter,,,put a bud in ur pipe, gel on top of that,,then another bud on top the gel

to shoot it, squeeze a small glob onto a spoon, add about 35 cc's, mix it up good with ur plunger,,,heat it up until it starts to bubble, let it bubble just for a few seconds, then add about 5 cc's of cold water to it and mix well and suck it up and shoot it....when ur sucking it up keep the hole of ur needle facing up. and no u dont need a cotton or anything,,,also when ur heating it try to rock the spoon back in forth and keep the gel moving or it will get stuck to the spoon...when it turns white and floats thats when ur good to suck it up and shoot it....u dont need to add cold water but ive found that it just sucks up better for some reason

u csan smoke the patches without gel, transdermal, yes. you use a razor flat up and scrape the sticky adhesive off and put it on foil, it works.

MYLAN FENTANYL Transdermal system 100mcg/hr patches cannot be smoked correct?

I have the mylan fentanyl transdermal system 100 mcg/hr patches. I was told they are impossible to smoke and you can only smoke the gel form of fentanyl patches.

Is the high from smoking better than the high from chewing or just placing the patch directly on the skin?

It is possible to smoke the mylan ones, but it's much more harmful to the lungs. I used an exacto knife and scraped off the top layer and smoked that
Was coughing up balls of stuff daily when I was doing that though

This is quite an old thread - I'm going to close it now, but if anyone has any specific questions about smoking fentanyl please feel free to start your own thread.

And be careful everyone please! :) <3

If anyone has any queries, feel free to shoot me a pm..

Status
Not open for further replies.