• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question about sex with Alprazolam

Jumby

Greenlighter
Last night my girlfriend and I were trying x's for the first time. I had a cone about 30 minutes after ingesting 2mg. Felt awesome. After this point I remember about 5% of the entirety of the night. Apparently I had another 2mg soon after. At some time in the night we eventually started to 'make love'. She was taking a break from being on the birth control and pulling out is always a surefire method of not getting pregnant, at least when my brain is functioning and I am sober. I know for certain that I came last night but neither of us know where... Is there anything to worry about or have i just ruined the next 18.75 months of my life ?

benzos cause amnesia especialy alprazolam in those dosages plus weed, if ou have no tolerance, just buy a next day pill for insurance.

Have her take the plan b pill if you don’t want kids right now. It works up till 72 hours after unprotected sex, you can get it at any cvs , Walgreens , for like 45 dollars. Just have to ask the pharmacist but you don’t need a rx.

Uh, pulling out is not 100% surefire way of preventing pregnancy. It is a good method but not foolproof. Just take last night as an example. It's too easy to mess up and not pull out in time, especially when you're throwing drugs into the mix.

Besides, there is the whole thing about whether or not precum may contain viable sperm. There are instances when it can.

Wife and I use a combination of pulling out and condoms. We have sex without a condom until I know I'm getting close then I put on a condom and we finish. It's still not a 100% surefire method (because of precum + accidents) but its good for our needs and so far it's worked for us for the last ~9 years now. Sucks having to stop to put on a condom though but we've found a way to do it that works for us.

Good news people, she got her period! In future I don't think ill ever fuck on benzos again. Not worth it when I don't even know it happened. Luckily I had recorded a bit of it though ;)

On a side note, the pull out method was sarcasm ahaha. I trust birth control + pulling out though, go figure, here I am making this thread.

Good news people, she got her period! In future I don't think ill ever fuck on benzos again. Not worth it when I don't even know it happened. Luckily I had recorded a bit of it though ;)

On a side note, the pull out method was sarcasm ahaha. I trust birth control + pulling out though, go figure, here I am making this thread.

Totally got the sarcasm Jumby but for the record, that would be 18.75 Years not months you'd have had to rewrite. Glad to hear everything worked out for you two and you can now call this a life lesson well learned. Or at least I hope so.