• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids question about re rocking.

IloveFetandSex93

Greenlighter
Does anyone know how to re rock about 1-2gs of fentanyl? I prefer to have a solid rock to smoke with since I've "upgraded" to the nectar collector from foil. lol.
I know the nectar collector isn't totally sucking up all of the powder (I would imagine that it works the same as a hot rail in a sense) but I feel like I waste so much more of it when its in powder versus a solid piece.

if anyone has any pointers for me on how to do this without wasting a whole bunch of it I would appreciate it.

Sounds hella dangerous pal! I assume you have a verrry high tolerance?
Surely you're way SAFER hitting small amounts of powder, as you know what you put down is going to be your maximum dose/hit.
Hitting a big rock, if you accidentally smoked too much, its lights out 💀

I think it’s probably safer for the community as a whole for you to find a better smoking/vaping device than the nectar collector. The less people re-rocking drugs like fentanyl the better, plus if you don’t do it right the hotspots could kill you or someone you’ve “given” it to..

-GC

In honesty most that are using are at that level of tolerance. Most are shooting, carfent is out there. I think not providing information is probably more harmful than providing it at this point. My two cents, plus I'm curious what cut fentanyl is best for smoking

Does anyone know how to re rock about 1-2gs of fentanyl? I prefer to have a solid rock to smoke with since I've "upgraded" to the nectar collector from foil. lol.
I know the nectar collector isn't totally sucking up all of the powder (I would imagine that it works the same as a hot rail in a sense) but I feel like I waste so much more of it when its in powder versus a solid piece.

if anyone has any pointers for me on how to do this without wasting a whole bunch of it I would appreciate it.
I know this is years after the fact and you may have figured it out by now, but i figured i'd comment just incase;
put your powder in a sillicone container, drip little bits of water on it, small amounts, like literal drops while mixing it in, you DO NOT want it to be runny. Let it dry out, it'll be harder than a rock! That simple! You can also place it in the microwave for a few second intervals to help speed up the drying process if youre in a hurry and have a serve or something wanting rock, you can use the same process but with acetone preferably dry acetone as well for quicker results.