PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Question about rc sold as lsd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshnwmn

Greenlighter
Swim trips a lot. I would say 15-20 times by now. This trip, he got some blotter from a friend who said it was lsd but the high was much different. It took much longer to come up, much more body load, strong nausea with very minimal visuals. Ended up feeling ok as the euphoria was quite strong but it did not feel like lsd. Side effects point towards LSA but I understand that LSA is hard to put on blotter. Anyone who might know or have ideas as to what RC this is?

We don't do "swim" here, everybody knows you are talking about yourself. We also don't allow identification threads like yours as anybody knows what is in your blotter.

Without a proper lab analysis you just could have ingested whatever chemical.

I gave legit analyzed lsd to some people in the past that they claimed was whatever other substance. I was acused of giving heroin-laced mdma before as well because it was high quality mdma without caffeine on the mix. Don't asume that because it felt different of what you are used you was scammed, lsd experience (body and mental load, coming up and duration) varies a lot from trip to trip.

[obligatory] we can't help you to guess what you took [/obligatory]

I infer this was on blotter taken oraly by your post and not something you held up to your gums or swished around in your mouth for 45 mns, did you notice any crazy chemically bitter flavors that socked you in the taste buds? LSD and the RC lysergamides I've known and loved have been basically flavorless, DOx usually has a serious bitter taste, and 5-MeO-αMT is relatively rare...other than that not a lot of common psychedelics will squeeze into a standard sized blotter tab, as far as the uncommon high potency psychedelics...how deep does the rabbit hole go?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.