• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question about Poppers (alkyl nitrites)

fermonos

Bluelighter
Hey guys. Got a few quick questions. I've used poppers a few times when drunk and sober and absolutely love them for how easy and legal they are. Like I can walk around a night club sniffing bottle and security won't do nothing. Anyway I heard when on MDMA sniffing vicks (menthol vapour) can be very pleasurable. So it got me thinking. Would poppers be good on MDMA. Here are the questions I have about it.

• How safe are poppers, just in general. I've read up they're relatively safe but I've seen a few news articles of people dying from them and can apparently cause SSDS (Sudden Sniffing Death Syndrome) but I know how grossly miss informed the papers can be.

• How safe would it be mixing poppers and MDMA together, and if anyone has tried it what was the 'high' like?

• Would getting the vicks vapour rub be best or one of the vicks nasal inhalers?

• Lastly I'm going to try the vicks stuff, does anyone know if putting some on my chest/back or and on my body will be a good idea or just smelling the vapour? If just smelling the vapour is a best idea I'll probably just dissolve a few menthol crystals up into some boiling hot water and let that steam up into my face.

Thanks for reading, please try and give me as much detail as possible in replies.

Oh yeah while you're at it feel free to add any other combos that go well with MDMA and tell me how the experience was for you. Maybe I'll try that as well haha.

Last edited:
I thought alkyl nitrates where for sex . So your just inhaling them ? ??

i've tried it enough times that i'm aware you can get an EVIL headache - i assume high blood pressure from stims and the poppers messing with blood pressure/vessel constriction.

also, on the same note, poppers and nitrous can beanother way to get an evil headache - and yet an experience like no other i've had....

Have you tried asking in the sex and love forum since alkyl nitrates are most commonly used to enhance sex.

Done poppers and MDMA. Was a long time ago but from what I remember it was intense. I wouldn't do it on the come up, only do a bit and be sitting down! Nitrous is more fun than poppers on MDMA