• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Question about pill making and dosage (2CB)

JGWatts

Greenlighter
So I bought some pills of 2CB online. 13mg each. I've tested them, and they're legit. I noticed that one was a "double stack", twice as thick as the others, but otherwise it looked the same as the others.

I asked the seller if he knew how much 2CB would be in such a pill? Double?? Or just the same as the others but with more filler? He told me it would be at least 13mg. That's all I got out of him. I no longer have any way to contact him.

Anyone know enough about the pill pressing process to make a good guess on what such a pill would be like? I'm paranoid that it might have something like 100mg of 2CB. Probably not, but what if it did? Not something I want to jump to...never been remotely close.

I'm thinking I may try to pulverize it and take a fraction (like 1/10th), and if that's okay take the rest later.

Any other ideas?

That sounds like a really good plan. I bet it's just double, but pulverizing it and taking 1/10th would be a safe route to take

True, because then it is mixed (homogeneized) well so evenly potent. Assuming you indeed grind hard enough to bust any clumpy particles in there.

Do you have a scale to weigh that powder? If not you could consider making a solution. Solutions, if using a substance that properly dissolves in the solvent, are also evenly potent (homogenous). For 2C-B you can use water, ideally with at least 10-20% alcohol by volume (so half vodka half water works) against mold. Use a measured / graded syringe - no needle - and a known measured volume of solvent. Dissolve the drug in it, then calculate what portions make sense to take out of that. We have a volumetric measurement thread in the Index (click below in my signature), info is in there... We ought to add a generic tek in it if there isnt one in the OP already.

It all depends on how careful and how patient you wanna be. There is a lot in between just dropping 'double stacked' pills and see what happens, and carefully titrating the dose, inching along.

Welcome to PD / BL. ;p

True, because then it is mixed (homogeneized) well so evenly potent. Assuming you indeed grind hard enough to bust any clumpy particles in there.

Do you have a scale to weigh that powder? If not you could consider making a solution.

I don't have a scale. Thought about getting one, but to measure milligrams, those are pretty expensive aren't they? I thought about just trying to spread the dust out and take "about a 1/10th". I could halve it, then halve that, then halve that, then take most but not all of that 1/8th.

Anyone got suggestions on how I grind up the pill? Don't really want to buy a mortar and pestle just for this one pill. Maybe I could use a hammer as a pestle and do it in a bowl.

Welcome to PD / BL. ;p

Thanks.

You can get a cheap one like a gemini-20 for 25-30 bucks online. A very valuable and worthwhile investment. Check out the big and dandy scale thread!