• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question about Oxycodone!

mdc2512

Bluelighter
Hey today through out the day I took 30mg Oxy at 6:00am was buzzing hard as hell but then took 22.5 throughout 8:15am and 2:20pm and wasn't as nearly as high as my first time and the next time which was at 2:20pm when I took 30mg and got a punch and am really high. I was disappointed throughout the day that I never got that super high feeling as I did with the bigger doses at once. My question is basically how long after taking a 30mg (4 7.5-325) dose at 7:00am can I take a 22.5mg (3 7.5-325) and then how long will I have to wait to take another 26mg (3 1/2 7.5-325) for harm reduction purposes please. Thanks guys!!

From a harm reduction stand point you should definitely not take anymore at a time and you should wait 6-8 hours between doses. You are pushing your acetaminophen levels pretty hard by abusing 7.5's.

As far as the high goes everyone is different. I do something similar to you. I would take 20mg at 5am then 20mg at 7am and then 20mg at 8am and because I'm working and busting ass I don't really feel the high all the much but the extreme cotton mouth tells me I'm super high. So, basically I just raised my tolerance BIG TIME and didn't even get to enjoy the high. It sucks. You will have to learn to control the fiendish side of you if you want to enjoy the oxy every time you take it. To get the very best high out of each dose wait 24 hours between doses or else get ready to become a full blown addict with an ever increasing tolerance.

I have been addicted to oxy for several years. When I first started taking it 30mg a day had me happy as could be. Now I could easily pop 100mg+ a day so I often find my self in withdrawals. Take it easy on this shit. It will control you.