• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Question about oxy M30 pills?

Ruby.34

Greenlighter
What does M stand for? Modified release? Or is it just a name and they are IR? I wanna take them orally, do I need to crush them or can take them whole and it wont make the difference? Also, what would be the best dose for me> Everyday, usually, i take 500 tramadol and 900 lyrica to feel good. Occasionally shoot IV Heroin, if its good stuff 80mg, if its from the street 300mg, did 0.7 once and OD... I tried 30mg M30 whole pill after a few hours of taking tram 500 and lyrica 900. Later on the same day took 300mg codeine and another 300 mg lyrica. Wouldnt say I felt really f'''ed, just slightly nice and a little buzz. SO if these pills are IR, would I be safe taking 60mg? Also, should I crush them to get IR effect or they are already IR? SOrry for stupid question, looked it up online, it just saus that active ingredient is oxy and all other results are about fake m30's, doesnt specify anywhere whether its IR or ER. Thanks in advance.

Have you used a fent test kit on these pills? I’m assuming they aren’t a legit prescription.

I would highly advise you ensuring that there’s no fent in them. With all the other opioids etc you’re taking you would likely OD if that pill has any fent.

Also, it’s impossible to say if they are ER or IR. Do you know what brand they are?

The M stands for Mallickrodt I believe..

I remember getting 5mg small Oxycodones with the box M on them. But yea that’s also the most faked press these days, very often fentanyl.

-GC

So these brand oxy pills, if genuine, are IR and there is no point to crush them prior to eating them?

For the record at this point in time no one can tell you if a pill is genuine or not. The presses have become so accurate even down to the shade of color, after the fact of obtaining such an identical shape and form. Testing kits are great but what typical addict knows how to test their substances? Or where to send it without prosecution. Not educated in that regard.

Just for anyone with low tolerance who is down to play the game. Those types of people can not survive a fent spiked pill to a degree--if fent is even the spiked substance used... Fent is the most preferable type of spiking when it comes to opiates lol. What else is there? Carfent? Literal poison? Who knows. At least fent delivers some kind of opiate high that everyone was seeking to begin with. I just wanted to relay that drugs as a whole will never be 100% safe. There's always a risk and anyone can die at any moment from something fake or real. It's overlooked too much and we should still try to push for 100% safeness as much as possible.. but you never know what will happen.

No Ruby--unless you want to snort them (less bioavail but a preferred route of administration) there is literally no point to breaking them down recreationally otherwise. I like to eat pills and wait for the effects because it's what I'm used to lol. My nose is exit only :ROFLMAO: Even if you shoot heroin, do not shoot pills! The process to breaking pills down (especially if real) requires so much education and dedication. You need the right tools and methods, and even then its still so much worse for one to shoot than heroin. It's a lil different.