• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question about nodding off for a long time quite intens...

Mananas

Bluelighter
Hello everyone,

I'll try to type as good as I can, but that might be difficult as I am nodding off at the moment and every word I type is typed with minutes long intervals of nodding off...

I am a very regular Heroin user, but at the moment I have a batch of white #4 Heroin that is so strong that I can get my hands on what I think is the most pure and most strong Heroin one can ever get in his/her life only now and then (I do always get very pure and strong dope, but even at the test lab they are amazed and say this is the strongest and most pure Heroin they ever get to test).

This H4 is lab tested at 89% (to give you an idea, in general, most Heroin has a purity of 5 to 20%...).

For IV use, a dose of 0.01 ml would be a safe amount, that's how strong this batch of Heroin is. Too strong for IV use!

Now, more than 7 hours ago I used one dose of Heroin, and I'm still nodding off just as hard as when I started nodding off - even for me this is unusually long and I love doing Fireballs (or like most people would call it: Speedballs or Snowballs, the combo of Coke and Heroin), but not even an entire gram of Coke (also very pure, lab tested at 92% and entirely uncut! - like I said, here in Amsterdam there are a lot of very pure and uncut, very strong drugs, this due to the fact that we can get our drugs tested legally in pro lab's, making it so that people won't buy cut up drugs, so dealers over here try to make profit by selling the most pure substances possible), can not even make me nod off less, so even for me, again, this seems strange.

Would it just be because of the extreme potency of my Heroin and because I took quite a big amount at once, or would something else be up?

Are there other people here that ever in their life had such pure and strong Heroin and did you nod off this long as well, or are there users who just nodded off this long with the same intens effect all the way through?

I do feel perfect tho: euphoric, full body orgasm feeling, warm blanket feeling, not a care in the world, feeling safe, warm, totally relaxed, but I"m really very high, I have to type with one eye closed because I see everything double (which I often experience), simply put: just a perfect Heroin experience, just a really, really long one without losing any of it's intensity...

I"m not scared something would be wrong or anything, I"m just curious if anyone ever experienced the same... i'm way too high and feeling way too euphoric to feel scared about anything anyway!

Peace & Love y'all...!

Last edited:
I think I'm just in the stage of drowsiness following the actual high of Heroin without having noticed the transition, because I'm still at the same peak - probably due to, for Heroin this strong, a quite large amount which made me so high that I didn't notice the transition from being high to being sleepy afterwards, which is a normal effect from Heroin use (if you are not physiologically addicted, because then you would get withdrawal after the Heroin it's effects are fading....).

ps: I prefer to use the term 'physiologically' instead of 'physically', since when you look at it from a linguistic point of view 'physical' refers to 'physics', while 'physiologically' refers to the chemical factory that is our body...

Doesn't anyone think the same thing regarding this?

I think if you were actually in dangerous territory you wouldn't have been able to type out this long winded post. If I'm nodding hard I can barely get a paragraph finished. That being said take it easy on the speedballs, when the coke wears off you could end up getting life threatening cns depression that was being prevented by the coke.

Also your measurements don't make sense, .01ml of heroin? Heroin is a solid and needs to be weighed on a precise scale to get an accurate measurement, usually in milligrams. Saying .01ml is a safe amount doesn't tell anyone anything useful. You could put the same amount in 5ml and say it's a safe dose, it still doesn't imply the amount of H in mg.

Mmm no, when I was doing heroin, I would redose every four to six hours, regular as clockwork. Never nodded out that long. I had really good dope, but obviously not as good as what you're apparently getting. I'm going to go ahead and guess that this happened because of the large dose that you took, and the fact that you aren't physically addicted so the metabolites are probably more effective in your case.

I ended up peaking for over 12 hrs., and at the moment I am at day 3 of non-stop use of this batch of Heroin, and I still need just one dose (an even smaller dose) to be extremely high for at least 10 hrs. nodding off totally and after that even still seeing double until I slept. I never had this before, and I had times in my life that I did had a huge tolerance due to addiction, and I never, not even with re-dosing, was this high from a batch - but this is a one of a kind batch, 89% and uncut H4, that's really out of the ordinary (they even said so in the test-center, that they never had seen such a strong batch for at least over 6 years!)

I guess it's just due to the purity of this batch, which I contacted the test-center about once more to tell them about my long time nodding off, they also told me it was due to the potency and totally uncut product (there of course are some left-overs from the production process present in the Heroin, but that is the case with every drug and always, there is no exception to that and 100% pure drugs do not exist, but the test-center was 100% positive these left-overs where totally harmless, and definitely because of the small amounts in which they are present in the Dope).

So now I've purchased a large stash of this batch, because a batch like this maybe comes around once in a life-time (tho for me, this is the second time I have a batch like this, but the first time I had a batch this extremely strong, pure and totally uncut my tolerance was very high due to daily Morphine-use and besides using H3 and H4 also the regular use of Pinky and Fent... So it did not affect me in the same way as it does now.

Also, even after 3 days and nights of binging at this point (I'm always combining with Yeyo, tho I sometimes don't use any Yeyo the first hour or two to just enjoy the Heroin on it's own, or I also have used Heroin to escape the crash from Crystal Meth), I do not even have build up any tolerance whatsoever, not even mentally - a telltale sign of pure quality dope!

I'm sorry for this elaboration, but I'm just happy as fuck with this score, it's like having purchased a masterpiece of Art you are totally in to! You know what I mean? :) One Love!

Is it even safe to have such pure heroin. For example i take adderall (dl amphetamine) one pill prob weighs about idk one gram with 30 mg thats 30/1000 or 3%. You dont have any minors around right? Is it in a safe or something? That sounds like it could kill someone.

I don't mean to belittle you hear OP, but it sounds like a relatively open and shut case. I say this, as you've actually had your drug tested and have confirmed it to be near-pure Heroin (Diacetyl Morphine; Morphine Diacetate), I think we'd probably just say that you've been getting really high and leave it at that. Any objections to closing?

I don't know why this wasn't closed earlier. 90% of this post is just talking about how awesome and pure his shit is

For me the topic was useless after that first post and after I got some sleep, since indeed no new information was brought up, I was maybe a little bit overwhelmed that night due to the heavy impact, hence my post. I just replied to the answer I got and added my renewed contact with the test-center and their confirmation about it being due to it's purity, not due to minor OD that I was for a short lived moment considering as an explanation as information in that reply, that's all, so for me, yes, close it. Grtz.