• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

QUESTION ABOUT NEXIUM

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
I had a Nexium pill laying around because my wife took a course years ago for a while for her GERD's, now EXP date is 2025. I've read online it's different from drotaverine which is used for stomach discomfort, Nexium given the malpraxis of medical system I've seen that includes sides effect of "abdominal pain" how come a "marthyr" for stomach related issues can cause such? I never took before, is first time and is because is night where I live and I don't wanna break a pharmacy to go to jail, am I good? Please, if you know share with others and most important with me

In this world if you don't escape from within armwrist, no one does it for you so therefore I'll give my unbiased way of mixing the card desk. I didn't had any stomach upset after I took it, now I think it happend because I ate some paprika/sour cream mix and I think is like "exhale" nosene. I did some research to these stomach pills and drovaterine is what most people think is a capsule that absorb the evilness caused by your food tract, like a keymaker like is not you there is something else, AN ALIEN! and fuck me, if yall aint clueless, I was once like yall here took benzos did drugs and i can tell you 1 week of xannies will make you change where your bed is located, no I can say that with hand on my heart. So that being said pills such as "No-Spa" is what most average joe thinks is good for stomach and I took those and didn't happend shit took this didnt happend most than any shit, so no "big duty" involved. I dunno on prescription says is not an antacid but somehow differs because it reduces the amount of cantity your proton pomps make ( those who help digest whatever you ate/drank, yes liver helps too but mostly your acid) so both are involved in both form of foods types. I think we all have a GERD now and then so like 1 pill doesn't kill anybody

and nexium include a common side effect which i'll not say because reasons.

so in two words, means >

anything you digested might cause stomach discomofort, but not anything by your gut can cause it as stomach only hurts when acid is disturbed so therefore means GERD is indeed the most common disease along seasonal flu in humans, also means there's PRESCRIBED/OTC meds for food tract related.