Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! Question About my trip with molly and coke

swell5584

Greenlighter
hi guys

so i took molly last night and it came on slow and didnt get me too high, then i came back home and i read somewhere that coke takes the edge of the comedown, so i did about 0.35g of it and this is my first time. im bascially worried that i might be addicted to it coz after a few key bumps i felt so hungry like my metabolism was moving too fast. so i ate some food and felt sober and started getting anxious. question is, is 0.35g a lot for a first timer??

hi guys

so i took molly last night and it came on slow and didnt get me too high, then i came back home and i read somewhere that coke takes the edge of the comedown, so i did about 0.35g of it and this is my first time. im bascially worried that i might be addicted to it coz after a few key bumps i felt so hungry like my metabolism was moving too fast. so i ate some food and felt sober and started getting anxious. question is, is 0.35g a lot for a first timer??
How do you feel now is the important question.

0.35g of coke could be a lot or a little depending on purity. It’d normally be a pretty big serving if taken on one snort by a novice. Note also that MDMA and cocaine are both stimulants and really shouldn’t be taken on top of each other. Given coke is a stimulant it’s not a very logical choice for helping a comedown especially since it has it’s own (horrible) comedown.

Dude...very gently might I suggest you aren't suited to this drug stuff? You did coke, got high, wierdly you wanted to eat so you did. Trust me you dont have a problem yet. Do you want a problem?

i dont want a problem im so worried i regret doing it. i dont want to regret stuff so id rather not do it. but the way my body sped up man that made me feel i might get physically addicted.

thx so much for being with me

Don’t worry. You won’t get addicted to either drug off one large dose. But large doses of stimulants run other risks. Mainly cardio and neurotoxicity. This gets compounded by mixing stimulants as you did. However, as long as you are feeling ok now you don’t have much to worry about. You likely just need lots of fluids, some high protein food and a good sleep. It’s normal to feel really sketched out and depressed/anxious after both MDMA and coke. Let us know if you are feeling really bad and we can suggest some things to do to make yourself feel better.

Don’t be too regretful. That’s not productive. Just think of it as a learning experience. You’ve learned that these particular drugs don’t work for you. That’s a good thing. Be happy.

thanks buddy, god bless.

my friend got really hyped about it and i really didnt wanna do it but he said it would give us confidence. (lacking sorely).
i got barbecue that ill eat, but id love more advice on how to feel better please.

i dont want a problem im so worried i regret doing it. i dont want to regret stuff so id rather not do it. but the way my body sped up man that made me feel i might get physically addicted.

thx so much for being with me
If you feel this anxious about the side effects of doing drugs, it really isn't worth doing them. That's a good thing.

You'll be fine. I used to get anxious about stuff in the days after taking MDMA sometimes.

Food, water, maybe a valium if that's your thing, though a multivitamin and a walk is probably a much better idea.

If you use MDMA with some regularity, maybe read about 5-htp. I never have, but some people use it as a next day supplement.

The only thing i ever had for fighting off coke come downs or overstimulation was alcohol which is somewhat effective for the coke. A benzo might be a better choice if you're not feeling that great.

yeah bro id rather take on life's issues sober rather than trying to give myself an edge to handle my problems man. its ok for a good time once a while but its not something to take to solve a problem. id rather not get the benefits it gives but just take what i can get from sobriety. its hard feeling not good enough but it didn't give me results i was looking for if that makes sense

i dont know where i could get benzos in my country honestly, so im just puffing cigarettes' like crazy. Damn man never again

Perhaps go outside for a leisurely stroll then? I rolled tonight too and it's beautiful outside.

thanks buddy, god bless.

my friend got really hyped about it and i really didnt wanna do it but he said it would give us confidence. (lacking sorely).
i got barbecue that ill eat, but id love more advice on how to feel better please.
First thing is to keep telling yourself your horrible feelings are only temporary and only caused by the drugs. You’re going to feel back to normal once you’ve had a decent sleep but maybe a bit flat for a day or two.

If you still have a real lot of energy make sure you get out of your room/house and go for a nice long walk at a regular pace while listening to some music or a podcast. Your brain has trouble being depressed and anxious when it’s distracted like that, and the exercise will give you some feel-good endorphins and soak up your jitteriness.

If possible try and stay awake until your next normal bedtime. Day sleeping disrupts your sleepy cycle and the next thing you know you’ll have nighttime insomnia to add to your woes. When you’ve burned off a bit of any excess energy if you need to, find something else distracting and comfortable. Sitting in a darkened room rugged up in a blanket or duvet on the sofa watching the kinds of things you like to watch on TV is often good. Alternatively sitting in the sun in a park watching nature go by listening to chill music can be good for some people who don’t dig TV. Mainly, be comfortable and don’t get stuck in your head obsessing about how shot you feel.

At your next normal bedtime go to bed even if you are don’t yet feel that sleepy. Lie in bed breathing slowly and deeply again while listening to chill music. Experience stimulant users can just kind of lie there meditatively for hours even if they can’t sleep. Just getting thought-free rest is really helpful for your recovery. If you have access to a low dose benzo (like 5 mg valium) then this would be the time to take it.

If you really try to relax in bed but can’t control control your anxiety or jitteriness then don’t just lie there suffering. Get up, have a hot shower, and get out of your bedroom for a while and go back to the TV or whatever for an hour or two before trying to go to bed again. Repeat this cycle as often as necessary.

Even if you are really feeling really post-coke or post-stim sketchy doing the above (or something like it suited to your own tastes and style) should make your comedown tolerable. But at the end of the day you are going to have to pay the piper something for a while and face the effect of your drug consumption choices - just for a little while.

Whatever you do don’t drink alcohol. It will end up making you feel way worse and just prolong the misery.

First thing is to keep telling yourself your horrible feelings are only temporary and only caused by the drugs. You’re going to feel back to normal once you’ve had a decent sleep but maybe a bit flat for a day or two.

If you still have a real lot of energy make sure you get out of your room/house and go for a nice long walk at a regular pace while listening to some music or a podcast. Your brain has trouble being depressed and anxious when it’s distracted like that, and the exercise will give you some feel-good endorphins and soak up your jitteriness.

If possible try and stay awake until your next normal bedtime. Day sleeping disrupts your sleepy cycle and the next thing you know you’ll have nighttime insomnia to add to your woes. When you’ve burned off a bit of any excess energy if you need to, find something else distracting and comfortable. Sitting in a darkened room rugged up in a blanket or duvet on the sofa watching the kinds of things you like to watch on TV is often good. Alternatively sitting in the sun in a park watching nature go by listening to chill music can be good for some people who don’t dig TV. Mainly, be comfortable and don’t get stuck in your head obsessing about how shot you feel.

At your next normal bedtime go to bed even if you are don’t yet feel that sleepy. Lie in bed breathing slowly and deeply again while listening to chill music. Experience stimulant users can just kind of lie there meditatively for hours even if they can’t sleep. Just getting thought-free rest is really helpful for your recovery. If you have access to a low dose benzo (like 5 mg valium) then this would be the time to take it.

If you really try to relax in bed but can’t control control your anxiety or jitteriness then don’t just lie there suffering. Get up, have a hot shower, and get out of your bedroom for a while and go back to the TV or whatever for an hour or two before trying to go to bed again. Repeat this cycle as often as necessary.

Even if you are really feeling really post-coke or post-stim sketchy doing the above (or something like it suited to your own tastes and style) should make your comedown tolerable. But at the end of the day you are going to have to pay the piper something for a while and face the effect of your drug consumption choices - just for a little while.

Whatever you do don’t drink alcohol. It will end up making you feel way worse and just prolong the misery.

ill definitely try stopping the jitteriness and worries from making me anxious now. ill just deal with whatever pain comes and use it as a reminder of what it cost me to do this stuff. so will me relaxing help with the hangover later?

What comes up...must come down. You will feel rough for a day or so, then you will feel normal again. It's never a free ride.

You aren't addicted from one time doing it! Seriously, it's ok. You didn't even enjoy yourself. Tick it off the list of things you tried, mark it as not for you....and don't go down this path. Seriously, it's life ruining.