Question about moderator abusing power

What do you mean "this" infraction. The post you were referring the in the last was already infracted by tcalderone. Where i stated my opinion and he had his but didnt insult anybody post was ANOTHER infraction seems completely unfair and should be removed.

I mean that this current infraction seems fair, and quoted a recent post of yours to demonstrate that you have made similarly offensive comments recently.

You feel that addicts are weak and you are entitled to your opinion, but as per the site rules, you may not go around stating that opinion where it is inappropriate and/or disruptive for you to do so. For example, I am of the opinion that some people are total douchebags, but I do not go around posting that opinion in serious discussion threads.

This is all very straightforward. If you are still unable to comprehend these simple rules, then I very much doubt that anything more can be done to help you understand.

the same thing happened to me jtt when i kept asking how to script from docs and then got a warning for giving someone step by step instructions on how to get benzos from a doc because the creator of OD and one of its Founding Fathers would have done the same. things arent like the way they used to be and you just gotta move on.

Thats a shame. But kind of weird that the mod was pulling up others posts that i got an infraction before (completely nothing to so with the current situation) and say that "this" infraction seems fair. Your example makes no sense because thinking someone is a doucebag has no research or underatanding to it. If you say people that are addicted are weaker that people that arent than you just do some research and look at common sense and see its true. I didnt see that member that i told that people addicted are weak think it was disruptive/ innapropriate at all. The only one that didnt like it is tcalderone because of some personal reasons im sure.