• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos question about mixing short and long acting benzos

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovo1024

Bluelighter
So I just took 2mg clonazepam and 2mg of alprazolam. Since they hit different subunits of the GABA-A receptors will this combo be sedating and long lasting? Since the xanax hits hard but leaves in a few hours the klonopin should keep the anxylotic effects going awhile am I right or?

Yes you are correct. I for instance when I was super into benzos would do that with Xanax and Valium. Id take em both at the same time to get instant relief and one that lasts a while as well. Don't do me and just keep poppin them tho. You won't remember half your life

Yes you are correct. I for instance when I was super into benzos would do that with Xanax and Valium. Id take em both at the same time to get instant relief and one that lasts a while as well. Don't do me and just keep poppin them tho. You won't remember half your life
Sounds like a decent combo, I've only combined alprazolam with temazepam. My favorite was temazepam with diazepam, they both hit fast and left me with a nice relaxing glow that seemed to still be with me when I woke up.

So I just took 2mg clonazepam and 2mg of alprazolam. Since they hit different subunits of the GABA-A receptors will this combo be sedating and long lasting? Since the xanax hits hard but leaves in a few hours the klonopin should keep the anxylotic effects going awhile am I right or?
Yeah that's about how it works. Be careful taking two benzos at once, one just for the fact od can occur easier, and two your tolerance will skyrocket, leading to nasty wd's.

But this has been answered, so closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.