• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants question about meth use and heartbeat issues?

baerr

Bluelighter
i am new here just joined, this site has always given me great advice so thanks for that. but anyways once a month me and my girlfriends get a bag of crystal together and smoke some and i really enjoy it. i usually take 4-7 hits that night but dont usually sleep. the next morning/day i have an INSANE heartbeat. it beats hard and fast. and the left side of my chest gets kinda sore from it and it just kinda freaks me out, i know meth can alter your heartbeat and such but i cant seem to get it to chill out, has this happened to anyone else and its just normal? is it just the come down effect or something? i just wanna make sure ya know. thanks!!

Last edited:
Yeah that's normal, and the More you worry about it the worse it gets so just try and chill out and ride it out.

Welcome to bluelight.

Yes it's normal, methamphetamine puts major strain on many parts of your body, especially your heart. Just know that just because it's "normal" that doesn't mean it's safe or harmless. It's your body communicating with you how it feels about meth while your mind isn't clouded by it IMO.

Welcome to bluelight.

Yes it's normal, methamphetamine puts major strain on many parts of your body, especially your heart. Just know that just because it's "normal" that doesn't mean it's safe or harmless. It's your body communicating with you how it feels about meth while your mind isn't clouded by it IMO.

thank you , and ofcourse it does. which i why i try to enjoy it only on occasions. however, going through the heart pounding issues doesnt seem worth it anyways..

Yeah, I know how that feels, it's totally makes it not feel worth it. How do you administer your methamphetamine?

Yeah, I know how that feels, it's totally makes it not feel worth it. How do you administer your methamphetamine?

yeah forreal. i smoke it, too chicken to do it any other way, nor do i want to really. but i feel like it messes with my heart.

I don't really know what you mean by chicken, unless you're implying for some reason that it takes balls to IV? I don't understand that. If anything you should be proud you're not IVing... IV drug abuse is by no means cool as I'm sure you know.

I think smoking it is the worst way to do methamphetamine, only seconded by IV. It is the most fiendish way to take it, and you get so focused on the act of smoking itself that you can't actually enjoy yourself more than just.... welll.... sitting in a circle, passing around the tweak pipe. Which IMO, is not the definition of a worthwhile experience, and the only reason you put up with it is the extremely short-lived euphoria you get as you vaporize it.

I would really reconsider your route of administration. The best way to take it, is to pick it up and throw it away. But since that is unlikely, I would advise you try the oral route, I have found it to be the superior ROA for methamphetamine, and I've tried all the other ROAs pretty extensively. Orally, it's very smooth, very euphoric, incredible duration. I'm not saying to take it orally because it's safer taken orally, methamphetamine is methamphetamine is methamphetamine, and ideally should not be abused at all.

I'm telling you to take it orally because, IME, it's the best way to get the most desirable effects with the least side effects. But if you can't wait 15-30 minutes for 10+ hours of effects, I would suggest you at least look into the intranasal or rectal routes of administration, both are exponentially better than vaporized methamphetamine in my experience.

Tricomb speaks wisely; having brought you gifts of knowledge to consider. Intravenous is not necessarily the goal here, it's something I can't stop, it's too hard to control.

And as has been repeatedly said in this thread, the feelings are normal.

I don't really know what you mean by chicken, unless you're implying for some reason that it takes balls to IV? I don't understand that. If anything you should be proud you're not IVing... IV drug abuse is by no means cool as I'm sure you know.

I think smoking it is the worst way to do methamphetamine, only seconded by IV. It is the most fiendish way to take it, and you get so focused on the act of smoking itself that you can't actually enjoy yourself more than just.... welll.... sitting in a circle, passing around the tweak pipe. Which IMO, is not the definition of a worthwhile experience, and the only reason you put up with it is the extremely short-lived euphoria you get as you vaporize it.

I would really reconsider your route of administration. The best way to take it, is to pick it up and throw it away. But since that is unlikely, I would advise you try the oral route, I have found it to be the superior ROA for methamphetamine, and I've tried all the other ROAs pretty extensively. Orally, it's very smooth, very euphoric, incredible duration. I'm not saying to take it orally because it's safer taken orally, methamphetamine is methamphetamine is methamphetamine, and ideally should not be abused at all.

I'm telling you to take it orally because, IME, it's the best way to get the most desirable effects with the least side effects. But if you can't wait 15-30 minutes for 10+ hours of effects, I would suggest you at least look into the intranasal or rectal routes of administration, both are exponentially better than vaporized methamphetamine in my experience.

yeah i meant i was too chicken to IV it. and i am proud of it however doing it in the first place here and there isn't anything to be proud of anyways. needles freak me out tho really. Have you experienced less heart beating type issues while taking it orally?

Last edited:
Tricomb speaks wisely; having brought you gifts of knowledge to consider. Intravenous is not necessarily the goal here, it's something I can't stop, it's too hard to control.

And as has been repeatedly said in this thread, the feelings are normal.

thats good, i was getting kinda worried.. but at the same time it catches up. i dont like doing it that often, just when i do i get unpleasant heart issues later.

Yep! I am pretty much exclusive to oral dosing, although I'll occasionally do it rectally or, even less frequently, via the intranasal route. I pretty much just snort one bump from each batch to test it's potency, and it's the same every single time. I have yet to be disappointed by them.

I don't abuse methamphetamine very frequently though, I have cut back majorly and usually binge once a month. It's not a drug I actively seek, it's just one of those drugs that, somehow, around once a month, finds its way into my life haha. And typing this out I swear it looks like I'm justifying my abuse, but I swear, I can count on one hand the number of times I've actually paid for it, and most of those times it was when my connect for something else flaked.

But yeah orally is the way to go, I don't want to say "try it" you know, because I really really really don't want to encourage you to abuse methamphetamine at all, but if you cannot be convinced to stop, I wanted to remind you about safer, often overlooked ROAs. At the very least you're not using it often. I really hope you keep your doses low, because it's neurotoxic, and doing large amounts regularly, however infrequent, is still damaging, doesn't matter if it's once a week, month, year, etc. Especially if your product is not pure, and chances are it isn't. I hope you girls are acetone washing it, to rid it of impurities. And don't use common nail polish remover, it must be 100% anhydrous acetone, it's a great way to give you an idea of how pure the shit you're being sold as ice really is.

Sorry, I rambled a bit, it's very very late and I'm very very tired so I'm going to sleep.

edit: hey, and also Welcome to Bluelight :)

Last edited:
Yep! I am pretty much exclusive to oral dosing, although I'll occasionally do it rectally or, even less frequently, via the intranasal route. I pretty much just snort one bump from each batch to test it's potency, and it's the same every single time. I have yet to be disappointed by them.

I don't abuse methamphetamine very frequently though, I have cut back majorly and usually binge once a month. It's not a drug I actively seek, it's just one of those drugs that, somehow, around once a month, finds its way into my life haha. And typing this out I swear it looks like I'm justifying my abuse, but I swear, I can count on one hand the number of times I've actually paid for it, and most of those times it was when my connect for something else flaked.

But yeah orally is the way to go, I don't want to say "try it" you know, because I really really really don't want to encourage you to abuse methamphetamine at all, but if you cannot be convinced to stop, I wanted to remind you about safer, often overlooked ROAs. At the very least you're not using it often. I really hope you keep your doses low, because it's neurotoxic, and doing large amounts regularly, however infrequent, is still damaging, doesn't matter if it's once a week, month, year, etc. Especially if your product is not pure, and chances are it isn't. I hope you girls are acetone washing it, to rid it of impurities. And don't use common nail polish remover, it must be 100% anhydrous acetone, it's a great way to see just how pure the shit you're being sold as ice really is.

Sorry, I rambled a bit, it's very very late and I'm very very tired so I'm going to sleep.

haha you dont sound like that at all, and that is good that you have cut back seriously. I only use it once a month too,(its a get together thing) haha which is why im asking about it in the first place cause i wanna do it safely when and if do. but you were verrrry informative and i thank you for that! what you do mean by "acetone washing"? not exactly sure what that is. and its quite alright, thank you for the info :)

You should do a search for "acetone wash methamphetamine". I am too tired to explain it to you now, but if you haven't found anything or gotten other answers, I'll fill you in tomorrow :)

I get chest pain from it as well, but my pulse goes from shallow to throbbing throughout the day. Thinking of looking into getting some nitro, but I don't know if it would help much.
My ROA is smoking mainly, with very rare oral or intranasal. I kind of push it with several day binging though, most recently took a 4 day run less than a week after a heavy 2 week coke binge so...

Last post was a day ago but I'd like to state to many who use methamphetamine that arrhythmia can be treated with use of a beta blocker. Irregular heartbeat and high bp is a defined symptom of methamphetamine use. Medication such as carvedilol can offset this effect induced both by amphetamine, and methamphetamine use, and will help in preventing the development of congestive heartfailure due to stimulant use. It is also useful in deterring cardiac arrest.