• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Question about MDMA tolerance

Vaki

Greenlighter
I got some MDMA to use at a festival a week and a half from today but since I got it from a new connection of mine I want to test it at a safe environment first (my home) in case there are any negative effects that I haven't experienced before. Aaaanyway my question is if I take 120mg on Saturday and again 120mg next Saturday will it feel the same or does tolerance build up that easily and I won't feel the same? Also let me add that I have some experience with MDMA but I've never used it that often to know about its "weekly tolerance" last time I took MDMA was about 2 and a half months ago so I don't think I have any tolerance now. I hope what I say makes sense because english isn't my native language.

Thanks in advance!

Will there be some sort of tolerance. Probably. But probably not a lot. Your best way to "test" you new connect should be with a test kit. Also, I understand wanting to try your new source out but IMO. It's not worth hindering your festival experience. Yay! The roll at home was awesome...but the festival roll sucked as result...that was worth it...1-3 months is the proper amount of time to wait between rolls

^^^ this.

Use a test kit, otherwise you're lining yourself up for a potential (and likely) disappointment when you try rolling at the festival.