• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Question about MDMA dosage??

confused99

Greenlighter
Hi everyone – I’m new to this forum & need some advice about a dosage. Sorry I’m not very experienced with drugs so the backstory might be a bit long! :)

I have taken MDMA 3 times before – My first experience of it was at a music festival. I took one cap of about 130mg & it kicked in about an hour later while I was dancing in a crowd. For about 10 minutes it was fantastic until I started feeling insanely hot and like I was going to be sick, even though it was 10 degrees & I was wearing a singlet. My friends pulled me out of the crowd & started walking me to a bathroom. On the way my whole body started tingling & I almost passed out because I felt so nauseous & limp. When I got to an open space I felt instantly better. I wasn’t sick but the whole process happened again about 20 minutes later. Rest of the night was good though. Keep in mind I sipped water all throughout & ate two bananas the morning of.

The second time I took it was at another music festival. I took my first cap (about 120mg) at about 4pm & it kicked in at about 4:45pm. It wasn’t a very good roll. I felt a bit limp & like I wanted to sit for the first hour. I also felt a tiny bit nauseous but no where near the intensity of last time, so I ignored it. (Stupidly) I took another one of the same dosage at about 7pm because I thought the first was wearing off. About an hour after that, I felt sick & about 5 seconds later threw up water. Straight after that I felt absolutely amazing for 4hrs straight. I also noticed that I couldn’t be in large crowds otherwise I would get extremely hot & feel sick. Also sipped water throughout and ate nothing but breakfast that day.

The third time I took half of a pill (70mg) at 10pm an hour before I went into a club. I felt no affects at all until 3 hours later when I hopped in an uber home. It kicked in as soon as I sat down and lasted 3 hours. Felt a bit sick in the car because I was in an enclosed space but I managed to not focus on it & it went away. Also made sure I was hydrated the whole time!

Basically I’m going to a music festival in about 2 weeks (2pm – 11pm) & I really want to take MD because it just makes me the person I want to be at festivals! But I’m really unsure of the dosages I should be taking?
I was planning on taking 2 but really would love to avoid being sick!?

Thank you in advance!! :)

Not sure how much you weigh, but a good rule of thumb for girls, is .75mg per pound (lb) of weight. In other words, 100 lbs, should be roughly 75 mg.

Time to kick in sounds about right, an hour or so.

The nausea you experienced was definitely part of the come up. My girlfriend experiences it almost every time she rolls and it lasts about half an hour. I personally have only experienced nausea on my hardest role but the other ones do not produce this effect for me.

I think it would be wise of you to jump on dance safe.org and grab yourself a marquis test kit. Especially since you're giving yourself plenty of time to prepare for this festival, it would be extremely wise to take a small sample of whatever you are taking and test it.

Your experiences seem like there was definitely something that was in your pills besides Molly.

Based on what you said it seems unlikely you have had real MDMA, at least not every time. Like the above poster said, take into account gender, weight etc. and consider a different dose. A small female for example will require much less than a large male for a threshold dose, but based on what you described it seems like you took something that was not MDMA, or at least largely cut with something else. Without knowing your details it's hard to guess a dose, but I would suggest around 150mg for a decent roll, taking into account the fact that you *may* have taken MDMA a few times before, and that 150mg still isn't a ridiculous dose by most standards. The best thing to do is buy a test kit. A marquis reagent is cheap and reliable. Test your stuff, and if it's legit then dose around 150mg (again, just a suggestion).

As for timings, you say this is a 2pm-11pm festival - well, although mixing substances can be frowned upon (often for good reason), alcohol isn't the worst thing to mix MDMA with, provided you do it sensibly. I'd say, for a general time frame, arrive at 2, chill for an hour or two (during the day you really don't need to be on anything...), then have a few drinks at around 3/4, the important thing here is to stay in control. Just one drink every 45 mins - 1 hour, enough to feel good and tipsy while being in control and not getting drunk - if you start to think you're getting drunk, stop drinking, have some water and relax for a bit and it will pass. Keep this up until around 6/7pm and then take the MDMA. While a lot of alcohol (being drunk) can inhibit the effects of MDMA, a small amount (being tipsy) usually has no effect IME. You should be fine for the rest of the night for now.

To reiterate, PLEASE test your substance, it is so important to know what you are taking, especially since it sounds doubtful that you have ever even had a proper MDMA experience. Be safe, and let us know how it goes x