• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Question about injectable morphine vials

casualdruguser

Greenlighter
I have recently was able to get my hands on a reasonably large quantity of injectable morphine sulfate vials. They are clear little 50ml sealed glass vials which say '50mg/mL* 2500mg*' (exactly the same as on this page; http://www.drug3k.com/imagepages/16788/image9.html)

I understand that this is very potent and i am well aware that i should not be injecting this directly. My question relates to how i should dilute this stuff - do i need any kind of special fluid to dilute it or can i just use the water from my local needle exchange?

The other thing is that it says for single use only (who the hell uses 2500mg of morphine in a single use??). Obviously this will last me a while, so how do i best store them once opened?

dilute with water. if youre gonna store for long period, use something with high alcohol content instead. like vanilla extract would work. of course that will burn like a bitch when you do use it, buuuutt it will stop it from going bad. part alc part water is what id do. probably refrigerate if possible and obviously put something over the top or itll evaporate in no time and it sounds like youre gonna take awhile to use it all.

Also quick thing.... I was wondering if anybody had good www. places to recommend for my excruciating knee pain. I'm on suboxone and doctors are scared to give me proper pain relief. Looking to get of bupe and onto methadone but need this job first. Feel free to PM me please. Sorry to hijack, but my tablet won't let me make a thread :/

It will last a month at first. Beware with a seemingly endless supply tolerance skyrockets and fast. Good luck

Something i am acutely aware of. I have been injecting for a while, and have been stable on 60mg a day. I accept that i don't get as high as i used to, im happy with just the light buzz and good mood because i don't want to spiral out of control.

Of course you can inject it directly. It's hospital-grade. That's what a nurse would be putting into your IV line. If it says 50mg/ml then there should be no problem. Unless for some weird reason you decided to use a 20ml barrel filled all the way up then you'll be fine. Even a 3 ml barrel filled to the brim is "only" 150mg and if you can take 60mg a day you could handle 150mg.

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT SUGGESTING YOU SUDDENLY TRIPLE YOUR DOSE

It's just that you are not a novice and you will be fine. Enjoy it. Lucky motherfucker!

Peace :)