• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question about Heroin and safety.

Mananas

Bluelighter
How long should I wait to go to sleep when I'm so high from Heroin that I'm nodding off to the point that I feel like I almost can't stay awake - if I just would sit and watch TV I would definitely fall asleep; I would have to find a more intense activity.

It's been three hours since my last dose of Heroin. Nodding off very, very hard, like I said: to the point that I almost can't keep awake and don't feel like it either... But how dangerous would going to sleep at this point be, and if too dangerous, how long should I wait before going to sleep?

Everything is looking double; I have to read with one eye closed and I did a very long time typing this text. I'm really high as fuck. I did not use that much, but I had a new batch of Heroin and - something I normally almost never do - I used it before the test results from the lab where/are in, but I needed a hit, and as it turns out it seems to be really strong Heroin; with my initial dose and two time re-dosing in three hours time I did a few hits of three times 60 mg. (it's H3, so I smoked it off of tin foil) - but I also, about 4.5 hours ago snorted a line of about 120 mg., which does not give the same rush when the effects hit, but once snorted H starts working the effects are, as far as I know, very strong.

About the smoking: 60 mg. on tin foil - only two hits was enough to get me (someone with high tolerance) nodding off already, so the 60 mg. was not even spend, but by now, three hours ago the last re-dose, smoked 180 mg. I know I'm talking about small amounts for someone with tolerance, but I myself am amazed of the potency of this batch, Turkish Heroin #3.

Anyone care to give some advice?

Call a buddy to come sleep sit you man, or if you have access to narcan I'd maybe hit myself with a little bit. If you stop breathing while you sleep and you're alone it's game over dude. If you can't get someone over and you're seriously worried just call 911. Not worth your life, bro.

My breathing is relaxed, but I have already known it to be even more slow and weak, to the point I could not feel it anymore actually, now my heartbeat is easy to feel and it's tempo is slow, but definitely not alarming - just like my breathing... Yeah, I'm calling a girl who sometimes sit with/for me, but her phone is out - but she has an important day today, so that's probably why she turned it off (it's already five in the morning here...).

So you think now, I lost track of time a bit, but at least (I think) 4 hours after my last dose there is still a big chance my breathing could stop?

I'm not worried, I'm feeling fine, I just wanted to check with some other people if it would be okay to go to sleep while nodding off that hard or that it would be better to stay awake for a while longer, until I feel the hardest part of the nod is over... And maybe by then do a tiny re-dose before going to bed, so I can go to bed with a nice buzz; I love that!

Last edited:
Do what you can to stay awake. I am not very experienced with heroin. Maybe try to go on a walk with a bottle of water. I wonder if caffeine such as coffee or red bull would help at all? i hope it's all good.

OP - did I seriously just read your posts about you being afraid to fall asleep because you're scared you might stop breathing, i.e. die? I thought so, and at the end of it all you actually write that you may redose to catch a good "go to sleep " buzz? I thought so. Damn bro, you can't have it both ways! You're either pulling our legs here and you're just chasing a super buzz and you're not really afraid of dying or you are actually concerned but you seem to have some unsorted "issues". I would seriously do some soul searching my friend and try to figure things out before you find yourself in a real bind.

You are right, I have some serious issues and I'm already in a real bind...

what's goin on Mananas, you can let your guard down and spit the truth.. im high as a kite at work

Call a buddy to come sleep sit you man, or if you have access to narcan I'd maybe hit myself with a little bit. If you stop breathing while you sleep and you're alone it's game over dude. If you can't get someone over and you're seriously worried just call 911. Not worth your life, bro.
Lol they gonna spoon too? OP I've had tons of cases where I was afraid of falling asleep because of an OD and most of it is just anxiety mate. Have you done it before? And if so around the same amount? If you're sure it's not just in your mind you should measure out your doses more carefully next time. Maybe smoke a dot and wait like 15 minutes mate. But if you feel like you really did too much there's no shame in trying to stay up later. If you really want your homie to watch you than that's up to you but that sounds like the last thing I'd want.

To be honest, I'm afraid because I'm always Snowballing (or like we call it over here; Fireballing), which is quite a dangerous combination, however perfect it feels and however it might feel like the combination of Yeyo and Skag is safe because you take away the sharp edges from a major Cocaine-rush while you don't need to do too much effort to not fall asleep while nodding off - yet, I think I actually used a bit too much (and I had some OD's and probably solely because of this) because you can do a lot more Skag while using Yeyo, but when you haven't slept for a few days and nights already you're already more prone to an Opioid OD, but also, once the Yeyo it's effects are fading you start to realize you are really nodding off very hard (eyes rolling back, moments of being passed out, jumping a bit up startled because it felt like your heart stopped for a moment waking you up again right away gasping for air, and so on...).

And to be honest once more, I actually don't have anyone - yes, one girl, but only because she has a crush on me without actually knowing who I really am -, and I really mean nobody, not one person in my life who would come sit me... I'm not good with people... And two things I fear immensely, a) to survive an OD but to have brain-damage and b) when I think back to one specific OD I had I got epileptic insults and shit like that and that was fucking scary, I don't know how I survived that, but coming out of a minor OD by yourself is just as bad as coming out of a major OD in the hospital - in my opinion.

Yesterday I was extra scared because at this moment I'm not combining Heroin with Cocaine, well actually I am, but not only with Cocaine, also with smoking (for the second time in my life for some days now) Crystal Meth (and the Cocaine really makes the already intense rush even way more intense, and I'm scared I will not be able, in a much more dangerous way than with only combining Skag with Yeyo, to make an educated guess of what I'm using and how much and how far I can take it) as well wondering when I will finally crash - because it can't keep going on forever without sleep and under the influence of 3 major strong drugs combined all together, not really very safe when I contemplate about it...

Forgiveness would be quite an empty virtue when there would be nobody committing a sin - otherwise, who to forgive? :)

Don't worry about not having any friends man you're not alone lots of us don't have friends. I'd really stop the meth and just use coke and H, maybe using the coke first and the H for the comedown. Anyways best of luck.

Thx, but although I do not have an addictive personality at all (I'm really 100% an escapisme-user), I really did not stop, not even after more than an entire month, having cravings to smoke Meth again, I don't know why because tho it's an intense and euphoric rush you get from it, it feels not natural to me like Coke or Smack, it feels really chemical, synthetic, so it's definitely not my first drug of choice, tho I enjoy it, yet I have really craved it, and I really love smoking drugs (like smoking Heroin #3 off of tin foil) I really enjoy smoking in the same way my crushed glass shards, but I didn't re-dose for about five hours now and switched to Coke and Heroin, hopefully to cut the Coke at some point tonight (it's half past 11 over here atm) and when it feels safe get some sleep with a minor after-buzz from the Heroin and some sleeping pills... I need my sleep tonight, really.