• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question about Fentanyl

TheGame985

Bluelighter
I did Fentanyl once before and it resulted in an almost fatal overdose, and so I don't remember anything about it. On my second go-round, I'm not getting any kind of real buzz or anything like that like I would get with something like Percocet or Heroin. I do get something of a boost and it will make me more talkative and whatnot, but more than anything it makes me very uncoordinated, I nod the f'k out (I fell asleep in the shower), and my memory is almost like if I were taking bentos or something. For all I know it could be cut with benzos, and so that's why I'm asking about people's experiences with this drug.

I'm sniffing it, not injecting it because I have had a good amount of clean time (minus a few very short relapses), and I do not want to go down that road. Yes i Know it would be a better high, but that is short sited because I know it'll lead me right back to heroin and I refuse to destroy the progress I've made to this point.

So, for those of you that know about fentanyl, is it supposed to make your memory become mush? It's been 90+ days of no drug use for the record, so I was expecting an energy boost akin to something like percocet or dope. I did end up with fentanyl a few years back and was shooting dope at the time, and it was similar to heroin I thought, but it was a shorter lasting high with more of a rush.

I have a lot to say but I tried to limit this for those of us like me who have ADD. I would really appreciate the input anybody can give me. If people feel strongly that your memory isn't supposed to be effected to this extreme, then that'll tell me a lot about the person I got this from. I'm not getting anymore or anything, but I got 3.5g and and it'll last me at least another 3-4 days at the rate I've been using it.

Thank you all.

doesnt sound like any fent ive had, and if you are nodding out to the point of fainting in the shower and not dying, it might be something else

Hm yeah my memory only really went bc of benzos and I doubt someone cutting fent with benzos it’s usually the other way around. I would nod out tho pretty quickly and I only sniff too. It could just be a wack batch your dealer got or is cutting it with trash.

Yes fentanyl heavily affects my memory. I've lost weeks before. That in mind, it is often cut with benzos and that is the worst, makes you totally incoherent and of course worsens any effect on memory.

I know opioids don't typically cause memory loss but I always assumed the potency of fentanyl is what distinguished it from the others in this way.

Yes fentanyl heavily affects my memory. I've lost weeks before. That in mind, it is often cut with benzos and that is the worst, makes you totally incoherent and of course worsens any effect on memory.
Yeah I had to put down the benzos. Years forgotten and I just turn into an asshole on them.

My few experiences with fentanyl (actual pharma, before this whole fent tainted drugs thing) involved a very strong incapacitating high with little euphoria or redeeming qualities, that was over in a couple of hours. They use actual fentanyl for anesthesia (as part of a cocktail) because it lasts a very short time and is very strong at making you lose consciousness. It really is not very recreational. Pretty much any opioid is more enjoyable, but fent does make you fall right out really easily. It's very sedating and strong.