• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Question about EZ-Test...can you get an idea for molly purity?

psilocybonaut

Bluelighter
I have a question about the EZ Test (notably the Marquis)...

I don't take pressed pills, I get molly/sass, and there are different batches and they're always of a different quality, if at least + or - 10% purity.

What I am wondering is, if I were to have two batches of molly, and one is noticeably purer than the other (like at least 25% purer), and I did a Marquis test on both batches...

Would results be EXACTLY the same? Or does the time it takes to turn black/purple have something to do with purity? Like, for example, would the batch of less quality turn purple/black significantly SLOWER than the other batch? Anyone that can help me, please chime in.

I'm basically wondering if these tests can ONLY be used to determine the presence of MDX, or if the purer the molly, the faster the reaction?

Or maybe if the Marquis is not capable of doing this, are any of the other tests capable of GETTING AN IDEA for purity? (I mean the less pure, the slower the reaction, not an exact science)

Okay, so the reaction can be a (non-specific) determinant of purity, based on the speed of the reaction?

If one just bought ONE kind of test, and this was the only thing they were buying it for, would the Marquis be the best choice? Or is there another one that can do this more accurately?

I think Marquis would be the best choice, considering it also screens for a lot of other chemicals (just in case).

^Agreed - I think the marquis is the best single bottle tester.

It will not tell you if you have MDMA , MDA, MDE but will show if you have any speed etc.

Great question OP....My question is....Is this generally the standard across the board w/ all chems??

As for which one to pick (cant comment on which particular is the best as im very new to this).....I went with the COMPLETE as it wasnt that much more $$ to get ALL the EZ test chems.....

Might as well go all out if you're gonna purchase....And it's gonna last a LONG time....It helps when you can verify your chem 3 or 4 diff ways to be VERY confident in what you might be putting in your body....