• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question about extended release oxy

quietcowgirl

Greenlighter
A friend of mine gave me a few 30mg extended release Oxy and I?m trying to figure out how they work. I normally take about 30mg at a time so I?m trying to figure out if the extended release feels like taking 30mg for 12 hours, or if it releases a tiny bit at a time to add up to 30mg by 12 hours?

No it doesnt feel like taking 30mg for 12 hours, 30mg extended release will feel more like 15mgs IR but will last much longer, it depends on which formulation you have, the OxyNeo version has a peak at about 3 hours and then you get another peak at about 6 hours in, instant release oxycodone peaks at about 1 hour.

Those seem to be a generic so probably a basic extended release... make sure they are real since I read there are fake ones going around at the moment in Florida and other areas, if they are real you could make them instant release by crushing them, I dont know what kind of protection those generic pills have versus original purdue ones or OxyNeo.

Ok that scares the shit out of me.. how do make sure they are real??

I took half and now I?m looking at the other half and it?s light blue but has a tiny white spot in it! Is this fake?? Do I need to go to the ER?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok that scares the shit out of me.. how do make sure they are real??

I took half and now I?m looking at the other half and it?s light blue but has a tiny white spot in it! Is this fake?? Do I need to go to the ER?

I addressed this in your other thread but if you have doubts about their authenticity, don't take these pills.