View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Question about dmt use

boxxian

Greenlighter
todays gonna b the first time i try to breakthrough via dmt. Ive been looking for days about what the best way to smoke the dmt was as i really didn't want to go buy a crack pipe. I came to the conclusion that a "machine" would b a good idea. Now here's the problem, there's one detail I cant seem to get straight. I plan on doing about 50mg to try and break through and I know that you load the machine with the dmt then liquefy it and let it soak into the steel wool and then lastly heat the wool to vaporize the dmt. Now once I take my first hit and hold it in do I need to reload another 50mg of dmt and again liquify it and do the whole process again? or can I continue to smoke that original 50mg and use that? I dont want to put more than I need/should but at the same time I dont want to sit there smoking nothing. So does anyone know how exactly the when to reload and everything goes? I appreciate any help I can get

If you successfully vape 50mg of DMT in one hit and manage to hold it in, you won't even be able to see your pipe, much less re load it. The machine works pretty good but I think it's crap compared to just using an "oil burner" style glass pipe, easily available at any shady pipe store. They aren't much more tricky than any other method used to vape DMT, just use an adjustable lighter with a small flame. If it tastes like burning plastic you are using too high of a temperature. I did have some powerful experiences using the machine but eventually I switched to an oil burner pipe because the machine is easy to burn the DMT, tastes like metal no matter how much I pre-burned the scrubbie, and it was hard to tell when the DMT was fully vaped. With an oil burner you can see exactly what's going on. 50mg of quality DMT is a hell of a breakthrough if you do it right, but chances are you won't be able to take it all in a single hit so it's probably a good size to pack up.

^I agree. A freebase pipe (aka oil burner) is the easiest and most effective option. They are available in smoke shops and and on the net.

7d189034-fd45-4c1e-bb05-fc6a5d1b8930-large16x9_meth_pipe.bmp